King of the Hill

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Tyson

Re: King of the Hill

Postby Tyson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Sneaks into time machine (again) and goes to 10 months before Rugila has born into his mother's house and sends him to Siberia. Then Tyson gets back to the hill and looks vanishing Rugila* This was enjoyable match dear Rugila, but your mother shouldn't ever go to Siberia. This hill is now mine. *He grins*
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 am

The Hill swallows up Rugila and Tyson and the time machine, and spits out a new cannibal tribe loyal only to Snickie, who is their chief and the King of the Hill.

I am King of the Hill.
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:23 pm

you hold the hill for so long that your cannibal trolls get hungry and decide to eat you. i then kill them all with my super awesome powers of awesomeness. ( laser vision, super strength, breath fire i do it all i can even come back from the dead. )

MY HILL
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 am

This worked to man made out of steel, so why not in this case too. *Finds kryptonite meteor with his new army and brings it to the hill*
So now, eat kryptonite. *watches as his enemy's powers being absorbed by meteor* And now my dear men, chain him and throw him to bottomless pit, atleast he can't fly.

It's rightfully my hill now.
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:38 pm

super man, the REAL man of steel, shows up and kicks your butt now that you have no kryptonite to fend him off with.

super man takes the hill.
sherman
Public Relations Chair/Translator-Finnish (PR)

Postby sherman » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 am

I create a portal and bring all Superman's enemies (Plus Joker) and as he is busy to fight them I conquer the Hill and summon some troops to protect it

KIng OF Hill
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
-Erwin Rommel-
Andu

Postby Andu » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:18 pm

The goddamn Batman shows up and outsmart every single one of them with a complex Zanatos gambit, and send them all (including Joker and Superman) to the Phantom zone with a devices he immediately demolishes afterwards. A Doctor appears with his blue police booth and creates a vortex effectively time-locking the Hill, preventing further time-travel there. I am now King of the Hill.
"An those with little fuel, could tie a pack of bears in front of their limousine, with whip and crossbow in hands to keep them in line."
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:46 am

assuming that most other unique ways of controlling the hill ( as well as different variations of the same type of takeover ) have been done already i now do the one thing no one else has done..... i call my neighbor Bob. a crazy old retired ex marine. he can't have a gun seen as he's a felon, but that still doesn't stop him from pouring gas all over the hill and lighting a match.

Bob is now the king of the charred remains of what was once the hill ( i will not let this topic die even if i have to take the hill from myself )
cjace68

Postby cjace68 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

I summon hell up to the surface of the earth, and usurp Satan's thrown. The charred hill now looks like a fucking playground compared to the rest of the world. And I play in it.

The hill and hell belong to Jace! MUAHAAHAHA!
sherman
Public Relations Chair/Translator-Finnish (PR)

Postby sherman » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am

I give you 10 bucks and you leave from hill

KIng of The Hill
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
-Erwin Rommel-
cjace68

Postby cjace68 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 pm

I come up behind, shoot you with the golden gun and scream."Here is your money back! Bitch!"

My hill.
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 am

I pull out twin pistols and shoot at you all slow-motion Matrix style. When that fails, I just push you off the side of the hill. ^_^
Mine now!
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:29 am

*Builds quickly a stargate and sets it's coordinates. Then he opens it and brings egyptian gods to serve him*

It's mine again!
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 am

The technology is familiar...because I am the transformer Optimus Christ, Because jesus can't turn into a truck. I hack the stargate and send them to different coordinates. I then toss you off the hill and transform into a tank, capable of 360 vision.

The hill is mine.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:39 am

I fly over with a series of drones dropping acid. Your 360 tank becomes "all seeing" and lumbers off, confused and higher than a kite. I set up a picnic on the hill.
Because it's mine.
Obviously.

Return to “Forum Games”