Zombies!! PART 2!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

saztronic

Postby saztronic » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:54 pm

*curses and gives AoM a sour look*

Keep chomping those cigars, Einstein. No medic. No priest. No commando. No bazooka.

But wait! you'll say... Racetyme and his false claim gives us someone to lynch! And Pie who claims hero but failed to protect our priest, maybe a second someone! Evil or sleepy, neither one doing us much good, I'll grant you.

But now we're down to a close to even number of good to evil, and we may even be outnumbered. Tell us what we do next, genius.

vote Racetyme

OOC Note: I may not have access to the Internet for the next two days, although I'll see what I can do. Don't read too much into the resulting quietness.
I kill threads. It's what I do.
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:30 pm

vote Pie

He lied. And if he didn't lie, and just forgot to put in a night order, then he cost us the game.

Don't vote for Racetyme. He's the aux-evil. Either the Necro or the Traitor. His death is unconditional to our victory.

Pie is a Zombie. I'm willing to bet strongly that the remaining evil then lies amongst Bowser/Nakranoth.

It was tough luck that our medic got killed right away. I felt we had to take that risk. It's also annoying that Pie got away with a lie, but we can make that right by lynching him now.

We're not dead yet.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:45 pm

OOC: No fair. If Pie is the hero and was not given the opportunity to give his night order he should be replace or night should not have ended! If he is not the hero...then nevermind.

IC:

Racetyme you liar!!! How can we not believe he's a zombie after out right lying! I had no choice, but to believe him since deadboy seemed so suspicous to me. Damn him...as for Pie, I think it is bad to kill him when there is a 50/50 chance that he is our hero...that sounds like a bad call Aom and if you think the other two are zombies, then vote one of them. Why Pie?

vote Racetyme

By the way Aom, I think Pie is the medic but said he was the hero not to blow his cover. ;) Either way your call is not a smart one. :(
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:37 pm

Sparkle, are you even paying attention to what you're saying? Our medic was mtm. Pie, having claimed hero, and our priest now dead, is guilty of either traitor or zombie. The same holds true of Racetyme, having been counter-claimed. *shakes his head* And of course, there is still the chance that Deadboy was the traitor... *spits* Without a reading from the coroner, there's no telling there. So I'm going to...

vote pie

And request that the coroner read deadboy. If he's the traitor, Racetyme could be cleared.
Scratch and sniff text
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:10 pm

Your evil Nakranoth. You voting Pie just verifed that. You did not make any sense. So what if he said he was the hero. Like I said, it could just be a cover. I do not think he is evil and you know he's not. That is why you are so quick to vote for him! Racetyme is evil too. I am going to finish your buddy off here, and if it is not to late for us then your next!
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:19 pm

AoM, you specifically told us if we killed deadboy or Racetyme, the other would be condemned or cleared upon the morning light. you said that would give us something to go off of. Now I finally decide to vote with your scheme and you turn it around on me. I, again, will stick with my vote and not switch it for you.

I'll vote for Pie if you can lay out exactly who is who and what is what for me again. I want you to draw me a map or flow chart explaining each dead body.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:03 pm

HF is dead. Pie had pleanty of time to act. He could have prepared himself for the coming night at any part of that past day. *shakes his head* Which means he could not have been the hero he claimed to be. Racetyme is also a condemed thing, be he man or zombie I cannot personally know. There's too many factors. But as things stand, both Pie and Racetyme are guilty souls.
Scratch and sniff text
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:53 pm

First off, deadboy was the Bazooka guy.

We know this because he was revealed to be GOOD upon death. A traitor would be revealed as EVIL. Therefore we know that a GOOD deadboy has no reason to lie and was what he said he was.

deadboy = Mother with Bazooka
FormerlyHF likewise was GOOD, claimed seer, thus:

FormerlyHF = Priest (seer)
mtm21 = medic
saztronic v.1 = commando

We know these from coroner's reports
I'm GOOD, proven by our known seer's view.
Unknown:

Bowser
Nakranoth
Sparkle
saztronic v.2

EVIL:

Racetyme
Pie

Pie lied about being the hero. He's also been incredibly silent recently. Racetyme lied about being the Bazooka.

Here's why we should vote for Pie:

Because HF died.

Think about it. If Pie was an aux-evil. He can't communicate with the Zombies. They have no way of knowing whether or not he's bullsh*tting or not. They don't want to give up a no-kill. They'd rather try and kill the coroner wherever he/she is.

But if Pie is a Zombie, then they KNOW that the seer is going to be left unguarded. Therefore they can freely attack the seer.

Pie is therefore a Zombie. Likely he is not the Zombie King, but just a regular zombie.

We need to vote Pie off.

We have 7 players left. 4 good, 3 evil.

Voting off pie will give tommorrow: 3 good, 1 zombie, 1 aux-evil.

You may well lose the coroner by then, and you'll have to make the difficult choice of either killing the known evil, Racetyme, or trying for a one in four shot of killing the last Zombie. If you kill Racetyme, then you're down to 2 good and 1 zombie on the final day, hopefully the coroner is still alive at that point, or the zombie king doesn't succeed in making another zombie.

Anyways, today's vote (pardon the zombie pun) is a no-brainer.

We must vote Pie.
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:08 am

*nods to AoM* Right... I wasn't completely sure we could count on being able to tell traitor from soldier just at a glance...
Scratch and sniff text
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:35 pm

*frowns* You're assuming that the zombies didn't want to kill the hero, right? I mean, by your own logic, they don't know who the necromancer is, or the traitor. So they might have tried for the medic, but they might have guessed wrong and accidentally got one of their own.

On the other hand, if they went for FormerlyHF, they were guaranteed getting either the hero or the seer, right? Since the medic was supposed to be protecting AoM, that would be their only sure chance of taking down someone GOOD no matter what.

I'm not saying Pie isn't evil. But again, I think you jump to some conclusions that are far from air tight. At least with Racetyme, the case is far more clear. My vote also stands.
I kill threads. It's what I do.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:57 pm

I agree with saztronic completely. The zombies knew that by going for HF they would get him or the Hero. Pie, I believe, claimed hero because he thought it was to risky to say he is the coroner. We have no solid proof of Pie being evil since logic goes either way. We definitely know that Racetyme is evil. I too am keeping my vote.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:36 am

1. saztronic votes racetyme
2. AoM votes pie
3. Sparkle votes racetyme
4. nakranoth votes pie

2 racetyme
2 pie

Racetyme is currently up for lynch due to the order of votes.

Nightfall in 3 days from this post.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:49 am

vote racetyme

Just to make sure my voice is heard.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:21 pm

1. saztronic votes racetyme
2. AoM votes pie
3. Sparkle votes racetyme
4. nakranoth votes pie
5. Bowser votes racetyme

3 racetyme
2 pie
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:03 pm

saztronic wrote:*frowns* You're assuming that the zombies didn't want to kill the hero, right? I mean, by your own logic, they don't know who the necromancer is, or the traitor. So they might have tried for the medic, but they might have guessed wrong and accidentally got one of their own.

On the other hand, if they went for FormerlyHF, they were guaranteed getting either the hero or the seer, right? Since the medic was supposed to be protecting AoM, that would be their only sure chance of taking down someone GOOD no matter what.

I'm not saying Pie isn't evil. But again, I think you jump to some conclusions that are far from air tight. At least with Racetyme, the case is far more clear. My vote also stands.

You don't seem to understand. Racetyme was much more out in the open about counter-claiming deadboy.

Of course he's evil. But Pie is too, and what's more is that Pie is a MAX EVIL. Racetyme is only AUX-EVIL. Mark my words, Pie is the Zombie out of the two.

Look. I'm pretty much the Sparticus of this game. I have led you here. If you've come with me this far, at least trust my instinct enough to see this through, for better or worse.

I don't expect the evils to consider this, and more likely than not, they'll be the ones shooting me down. But for those of you whose alignment is GOOD. Give me the benefit of the doubt on this one.

We need to kill a zombie tonight to force their parity level down to one. Killing a traitor or a sorceror over a zombie just won't cut it for good.

Sure, you think getting rid of any evil is swell. But it's not. We'll lose if we don't catch a zombie today. Pie is the Zombie. And he's definitely evil because he's too scared to post anything to draw attention to himself from the goods. Because there's a natural fear (when evil) that everything you say will be viewed wrong because it is inherantly a lie. No offense, but I don't trust Pie to be a good enough liar to weasel his way out of this one, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GAVE HIS WORD THAT HE WAS PROTECTING HF.

Thus as a zombie who wants to live an extra day, silence is his best (and only) hope.

Again. GOOD players. Vote Pie.

Return to “Forum Games”