Zombies!!! (A Mafia Game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:20 pm

saztronic wrote:Evil, knowing who they are and being able to collaborate, seems to be at a rather huge advantage in this game. The good villagers are basically relying on blind luck, which can easily be shifted in one direction or another by the evil cabal without fear of error.

I'm not saying that good played a particularly good game this time around, but that's a pretty big advantage to overcome.

I suspected N-Aldwitch right from the start. His frail old man routine and "let's not attack anyone" stance seemed shifty. But I can't take credit for being smart, because I suspected Racetyme too, and never once suspected Sparkle. And character played a role -- the pompous doctor, convinced he was never wrong, irritatingly condescending, etc.

Fun but I prefer less guessing and/or more action -- hoping the Rumble will provide one or the other.

Saz - you should observe some werewolf/mafia games on forums dedicated to that game. It doesn't have to be blind luck.

I just played in a small game with 7 players. 2 mafia, 1 cop (seer), 1 doctor (bodyguard), and 3 villagers.

That means that good can only screw up once without losing.

We ended up lynching a mafia on a long first day. Then the doctor (me) stopped the nightkill. The Cop then proved one player innocent. I claimed doctor and cleared the person I protected. And we narrowed the search to just two people, and we killed the other mafia.

2 days, 2 mafia dead, no good casualties. A perfect town win.

It can be done, and the good in this game had more advantages than we did in that game. It's just a matter of getting a lot more conversation going, and a closer lynch race everytime. Don't just settle on one bandwagon. Don't let anyone else dictate your vote. Voice your intuitions and see how people react.

Return to “Forum Games”