Remaining players:

Bowser
FormerlyknownasHF
N-Aldwitch
Shay
Spazz
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:10 am

*He adjusts his spectacles again, leaning on his cane for a bit before grasping it in one hand, standing straight and addressing the remaining four others*

I would like your attention please, I have something more of importance to say... We have two wolves among us, of which group I am not. There are two of you I can trust, *he glances at Bowser and says in a lower tone* and two of you I can't. I noticed how you always followed that sorceress' lead. And how she went through all that trouble to portray you as innocent...

You might ask, "Spazz, how do you know there are two wolves, how do you know you were right about Sparkle?" Well, the answer lays within my shirt, my friends... *He pauses for a moment, then grins slyly, pulling the collar of his shirt outwards and producing a large silver cross held round his neck with a loose, thin strip of leather. He holds it in his hands for a while thinking back and chuckling* Oh the times I've had.. This cross here, it's been the difference between my death and a vampire's death more than a few times... *He looks a little melancholy* But it won't hold to a werewolf... Yes, I'm the Priest who came here to kill this Sorceress, and yes, it was Sparkle, my regret there was I didn't have enough proof until every last seer was doomed.

Now, it's the two wolves she left behind we must deal with, quickly, before we no longer outnumber them. I fear, that my old cross and my graying hair won't see another sunrise now, and this sunset will be my last... The best I can do now is ensure the success of what I came here to do, protect those innocent who are left, and rid them of the last traces of Sparkle's torment.

*His speech over, he quietly walks over and leans on his cane, enjoying the sunrise for the very last time*

Vote Bowser
The freedom to be completely insane, also to lose the game.

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:49 am

You can examine a corpse and know if they were on the side of good or evil, but that in no way points to me being a wolf. To this day, I have no clue why Sparkle claimed me to be an innocent one... but now I see she was trying to set me up for after she was dead.

I have seen a pattern. Those that reveal their identity die at the hands of the wolves. the only thing you have seen me do is listen to arguements and cast my vote. I have yet to change my vote after the accused pleaded and tried to trick us all. I have no special power and can't tell if they were telling the truth, but I couldn't live with myself if I was swayed by the false words of a cold blooded killer who kills like a coward in the cover of darkness.

If you vote to lynch me, you will given in to the sorceress' final spell, that of deception and confusion. All I ask of you Spazz is to think over your decision and figure out that you are under her control.

I'll wait to cast my vote as I hear other's opinions.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:59 pm

Maybe Bowser's tellin' the truths... Maybe Sparkles was evils and is trying to tricks us by makings us thinks she was withs Bowsers by saying he's innocent and makings us thinks that means she's tryin' to protect him...

When maybes he really is innocent and she knew she was gonna makes links to him so that we'd lynch hims and not gets a wolf...

But I don't knows who else it coulds be... Unless someone's gots something more to knows... That theys wanna share? Maybe's we're falling for her tricksies, but we's got nothing betters to go on...

Vote Bowser
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:06 pm

I guess I can not wait any longer and must cast a vote now before too many people pile on the bowser band wagon.

I followed the sorceress' lead because she stood up infront of an angry mob and vouched for me. Had I known at the time that she did so in order to set me up later, I would not have.

When the reverse seer revealed himself, I did not unvote him because I wanted him to have my vote and see me as innocent.

Spazz, you asked the boy if he was a priest, then in the next breath you claim to be the priest. You are hoping the priest is dead so he can not speak up and point out your lies. You've been caught in a lie, that is one way to spot an evil doer.

vote spazz

*looks to the frightned boy* My mother taught me not to associate with liars.

*looks to formerly* you say you have nothing better to go on, how about Spazz's inconsitant statements about who the priest is.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:36 pm

Bowser, you may or may not be right, but I'll tell you why I asked him if he was a priest.. I was trying to see if he was a wolf, having no recollection of who anyone else was, I figured since I knew I was the priest, it'd be an easy way to catch a wolf.

To all of you, I am sure to die tonight, the wolves won't want me to live. I only revealed myself because if we don't kill a wolf tonight, we'll lose our advantage of numbers and we'll all be dead. So I figure, it's worth my life if we can stop them.

*He speaks quietly* Bowser, if you are actually innocent, if you can find a concrete way of proving so, that would be best, I would unvote you then.

If any of you need proof I'm no liar and no wolf, Pie was a rogue, seers would see him as a wolf, that's why he unvoted so fast, he didn't want to get accidentally killed. Deadboy was indeed the reverse seer, though it doesn't take a priest to figure that out. Sparkle, well, we were right about her, I just regret she took Race down with her. Race, well, should I make it to the next sunrise, I'll tell you the obvious and that he was the seer.

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:56 am

*his big round eyes look up at Spazz innocently* Why.. why are you holding that.. that killing weapon... ..please don't kill anyone .. please.. I've seen enough... enough deaths...
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:24 am

*He looks at N-Aldwitch, at any other time, he would have smiled at the child's innocence, but this time only a melancholy look*

A cane and a cross are no killing weapons, unless you are a vampire. Thank goodness we don't have them here too. It would be great if you were right, and that if we didn't lynch somebody tonight, all the death would end. But the werewolves won't stop if we do, they'll only devour us with glee. I'm trying to single them out the best I can, because once we're gone, *he gestures at the tower* the other half of the village that Sparkle locked up will be their next meal...

As far as I go, I'm no young man anymore, I realize that sooner or later we're all called home... *He looks at the sky and grips his cross tighter* And I'm not afraid of it, my time comes when it does, I only pray that I can finish this last task, or at least ensure its success, before I go..

N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:59 am

But.. but what if he's innocent.. hmm? *he looks worried, shaking dangerously* What if.. what if.. then what? .. can you.. umm.. bring him back to life, please? If he's innocent? If the killings stop..? please..? *more tears fill up in his eyes and his lips tremble* It's .. it's getting dark... *he holds the old man's wrinkled hand*

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

Spazz

Postby Spazz » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:02 am

Alas, my last sunset draws near far too fast. *He looks down to N-Aldwitch and grips his hand tightly* I'm not going to lie to you, it would be easy for me to sway you by telling you everything will be better and I would be able to bring back all the innocent people who died here, but I won't. I can't, I don't have that power, nor will I ever claim to. Even if I could if we don't kill a werewolf tonight... we wouldn't live long enough for me to. If we kill a wolf tonight, the other will most likely kill me out of vengeance. My power is irrelevant now anyway, if we're not all dead in the morning, we got a wolf, if we are all dead... well, we'll know the answer then on our way home.

N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:26 am

*he smiles at Spazz* You.. you made... helped me.. inspire confidence.... I promised.. I would.. follow.. you.. .. so I will.

Vote bowser

Let's get him. *he holds up a small dagger*

AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:08 am

Lynch deadline will be Monday night at 8pm (GMT-4 hours)

VOTE TALLY

Bowser (3): spazz(1), formerlyHF(2), N-Aldwitch(4)

Spazz (1): Bowser(3)

Not Voting: Shay
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:51 am

Bowser is slain at dusk.

The night-time slaying has been planned well in advance...

Morning arrives and HF is found torn to bits.

Three remain.

Spazz
N-Aldwitch
Shay

It is now Day 4, the Final Day. Have at it.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:50 pm

*he smiles weakly* Does this mean.. that.. that.. we're safe? Huh? Because.. because.. I'm no wolf... I've stood here next to you this entire time... And you're the priest...
*he looks to Shay, now with more confidence than ever*
You are a wolf, Shay, you have kept hidden in the bushes, like a predator, only pouncing when we least expect it.. *he stands upright, his small once-mentally-destroyed body now gleaming with power and confidence* You are a sly one. You keep very quiet and hunt my friends at night. Now you will pay, you evil werewolf!

Vote Shay

Shay

Postby Shay » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:51 pm

No, I'm not a wolf. The only one who voted for someone other than Bowser was Spazz. If Bowser was in fact a wolf, any other wolf would have tried to help him. Spazz is the wolf here, not me.

vote spazz

Return to “Forum Games”