Collaborative short-story challenge!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:19 am

UloDeTero wrote:So that's maybe 7! Are there any other possible writers we could invite? Also, don't forget to nominate a writer for The Ending. (By PM if you prefer.)
Maybe we shouldn't nominate a writer until we got all 12 in so that there wouldn't be a possible hassle of changing votes.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
UloDeTero

Postby UloDeTero » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:47 am

Leo Luncid wrote:Maybe we shouldn't nominate a writer until we got all 12 in so that there wouldn't be a possible hassle of changing votes

*shrugs* I'm open to suggestion. But any 'nomination' is only going to nominate a writer to do the final section. In other words, it's not like the Oscars or something! :lol: I'm quite happy to just pick someone who's confident enough to do it. But if anyone feels strongly that a certain person should do it, let us know. :)

We also want more writers, so nominations for 'just' writers are welcome too.
Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:02 pm

I would take part, but my writing skills are somewhat genre limited, and 90% it would make pie's brain melt. However I do offer my services as a proof reader if anybody wants them.
Mistress's Puppy
Dreamhand

Postby Dreamhand » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:18 pm

So what's up with this? Is it going to happen? I think it's a great idea and sounds like MUCH fun... so let's roll on!
Dreamhand
===============================
Age and cunning will win out over youthful enthusiasm every time.
UloDeTero

Postby UloDeTero » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:58 am

Dreamhand wrote:So what's up with this? Is it going to happen? I think it's a great idea and sounds like MUCH fun... so let's roll on!

Hehe! :lol: I've been a bit impatient myself.

Well, we still only have 7 writers, but here's what I'll do: I'll assign the first seven parts to the seven writers. Hopefully we can fill the remaining spots in the meantime. Whoever wants to be considered for The Ending put your name forward, even existing writers, then when we get to part 10 or 11 we can vote.

Sound good? Good! It's late now so I'll send out the 'section guidelines' tomorrow by PM.
The communist

Postby The communist » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:09 am

May I be a writer comrade?( tries to be be cute)
Duckers

Postby Duckers » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:47 am

This sounds good. I thought I'd better insert my valued ( :wink: ) opinion in here somewhere, or this whole idea might fall apart.

And, Anti...---> :twisted:
UloDeTero

Postby UloDeTero » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:12 pm

The communist, you're in!

This project is officially entering main phase!
*lights flash, klaxons wail*
Do not step over the line. Do not pass Go. Do not feed the monkeys. :wink:

Make sure you read all the preceding sections before you finalise your own. And when the first section is posted, please don't post non-story posts here. PM me with questions etc. Hold your applause til the end. :)
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:00 am

How long do you think you guys can wait, because I'm going first, but it might take me time until the beginning of this weekend to get my section sorted out; can't seem to find the time to make it. Sorry; I already delayed you guys by a day, so I understand if you (UloDeTero) could switch me to another user to write the first section. You have my 100% permission, unless you can tolerate the wait.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
UloDeTero

Postby UloDeTero » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:20 pm

Okay, Leo Luncid seems to be busy, and isn't responding to my PMs, so N-Aldwitch will be doing Section One instead.
Leo, if you're still out there, maybe you can do a later section. Let me know.

Edited to add:
N-Aldwitch has dropped out too, so Section One is up for grabs. C'mon, who wants it? :wink:

Edited to add:
Sunni Daez will be doing Section One.

Return to “Forum Games”