Basic Mafia (Game Over! Mafia win!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:22 pm

If you ask me, I'd say the people behind the killings have an inside man.
How else would they know so quickly the addresses of each person that helped take down that criminal.

vote sparkle
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Nick

Postby Nick » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:54 am

The person who casts the first stone always has questionable motives...

vote bowser
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:07 am

But then he does make a rather vaild point... Hell, you saw the papers...

vote sparkle
Scratch and sniff text
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:16 am

Because only a third of the people playing in this game have voted yet, I am forced to extend lynch to Monday night at 9pm EST.

All votes made thus far will count, and you may continue to play as normal, but the lynch will not be pushed beyond Monday. Please remember to vote.

Also, there is one person who has not even read their role assignment yet, so I may be letting HF jump into the game if that person does not check in.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:18 am

VOTE TALLY:

Sparkle, 2 votes: Bowser (1), Nakranoth (3)

Bowser, 1 vote: Nick (2)
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:05 am

Shay has informed me that she needs to drop. Her role will be taken over by HF.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:28 am

Nick, I understand your point. The first person to point fingers is usually a guilty one... but I only blurted out my opinion because I was reminded the night grew close. I understand that you want justice, but you shouldn't thin iam the one responsible just because I am aware of the goings-ons. What about the sneaky silent ones we see hiding in the shadows?

*points to the silent watchers 3shyof30rats, shay(HF) and deadboy*
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:34 am

*she looks up from filing one of her nails down* Who? What sneaky ones? What are you talking about? *she grins at Bowser* Do you really think I'm capable of something like that? Seriously. *she smiles at Bowser and shrugs, before going back to filing her nails* Besides, I think Nick has a point. I mean, why be so quick to judge someone you don't know at all? You don't know anything about them, and you haven't even really spoken with them. So why do you think they're the one doing stuff like that? I agree with Nick, but I think I might wait a little bit, hear what people have to say before I start picking out the bad guys, you know?
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:44 am

*he has finished his bus rounds and is now walking down to where the commotion is, picking up on bits and pieces of sentences* I agree with Nick. You can't just gamble someone's life like that over their occupation.

Vote Bowser.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:37 pm

*he carelssly starts to pick at the wax in his ear*

I dunno, I mean, like, killings, and stuff... And the police, like, they're just

*he pulls his finger out of his ear and expects the end of it*

just, well, y'know, can't trust 'em, never could. Nor anyone else for that matter...

*he momentarily places the end of his finger in his mouth, removes it and point to Bowser*

You look real shifty though, mister...

Vote Bowser
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:54 pm

*After leaving the office for the day she tries to hurry to her lover's before night falls. Her name being yelled attracts her attention and she walks over to the voice.*

Huh? Well, that is typical of you. I will have nothing to say on the matter just yet, but you seem rather suspicious to me. Throwing out your thoughtless accusations.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:45 pm

*glances at Bowser* Seems nearly the whole lot has it out for you... and for what? Pointing his finger. Which is what you're all doing now. I'm just a regualr corner vendor, but even I can see how wrong all these accusations are. They'll just bring more bloodshed to a city that has enough already.

unvote sparkle
Scratch and sniff text
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:13 am

Let me tell you what I DO know 3shyof30rats. I know there are people in this little group that out to kill the good citizens of this town. They sneak around and do their deeds under the cover of night then stand. Our only chance is to find them before they kill us.

It's my job to know things. I'm not just tossing out names at random.
*flashes a badge*
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:54 am

VOTE TALLY:

Sparkle, 1 vote: Bowser (1), Nakranoth (3, unvoted)

Bowser, 3 votes: Nick (2), N-Aldwitch (4), formerlyHF (5)

Not Voting: 3shyof30rats, deadboy, Nakranoth, Pie, sparkle
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:47 am

*Looks at the badge confused...* You claim it was an inside job then accuse me?? Oh and you are just throwing a name at random. *smiles knowingly*

Vote Bowser
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl

Return to “Forum Games”