Cantr Mafia III - Game over - Innocents win!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Shay

Postby Shay » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:39 am

How would anyone take control? If you have some ideas, say them. People need to stop dying.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:58 am

Well, this coward leader of the Elgas Empire needs to come forward. If he or she does not, then I think perhaps some other group need to take control.. Either way that's just my opinion and I'll be gone with me girl after a few days here..
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:57 am

*sighs* Another body...
Now even I begin to wonder about this tax... *she slowly drops a pile of twigs to the ground*
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:54 am

*Looks at Bowser* Yeah Bowser, the leader of the Elgas Empire needs to come forwards
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:26 pm

You have been very forward and offensive since I first met you. deadboy. Stop trying to avoid suspicion by diverting everyone's attention to me.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:46 pm

*Frowns* Oh come off it Bowser. "I can take a 10% tax *Quite sharply towards him* It's not like we have any choice". You're the -only- person to have agreed with this tax when it was first set, and saying we have no choice just sounds like a threat, especially since you blatently killed someone after we refused to pay the taxes, just to scare us into paying them. Well, I'm not paying the taxes, and I say you're a no good murderer!
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:53 pm

Hey.. deadboy.. I think we all played a role in that killing, I'm afraid.. Even you. And now I see murder in your eyes.. I just came here to get wood and I'm being dragged into this mess.. I'm going to try and keep out of your fight, you two, you need to sort it out, it's very hard not to take sides - you're both good people, trying to find the best alternative to help this forest grow, but you're very quick to jump to the gun Deadboy..

Also.. it would be so much simpler to just pay the taxes, and leave it be, would it not...

*he stands behind Bowser*
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:55 pm

I'd have no problem with paying the taxes if Bowser's law wasn't to kill anyone who doesn't pay it!
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:59 pm

*Looks at N and Bowser* And yeah, great, everyone take sides on -me- why don't you. You've got to be messed up to support someone like that.... He said it was a -good thing- that Linter was killed. He might've been a theif but of course it wasn't a -good thing-. He was just an opputunitist and as far as I'm concerned stealing from -you- isn't a crime at all!
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:03 pm

*Takes a deep breath* And I did -not- help to kill Pie! I was saying that -Bowser- is the murderer, and all of you go on about *Sarcastically* "Hey he's quiet, let's gang up on the quiet one and avoid even noticing that Bowser probably just killed Emmy and is trying to tax us all"!
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:59 pm

The first thing I said was that I could handle a tax. Then after listening to the group here and not seeing anyone incharge, I said I wasn't going to pay a tax.

That night, one of the more outspoken anti-wood tax people was killed. Since then I have asked that we all join together. You see the world and others actions through tainted eyes Deadboy.

And I didn't say it was a good thing Linter was killed, but I did say it was a shame and he got what he deserved. That guy wasn't just refusing to pay a tax, he was stealing what wasn't his and putting all of our lives at risk.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:08 pm

*Sharply* Putting all of our *Motions to the towns* lives at risk from you *Points at Bowser* maybe
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:10 pm

And was that meant to be a -threat- Bowser? Because if it was it was a pretty poor one. That night one of the most outspoken anti-tax people was killed? You saying you're going to kill me tonight? I'd love to see it! Cowardly little Robie....
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:30 pm

I am not going to get into a shouting match with you, Deadboy. No matter what I say, you'll twist and accuse me of something else.

*shakes his head and pats N-Aldwitchon the back*
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:41 pm

*she stands by Bowser* I agree.. DeadBoy just keeps twisting your words.

Return to “Forum Games”