The Muck Pond

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:06 pm

Deimos looks at the bloodied statue and makes a mental note to ask about it later. He turns to Omura and says "I mean no offense, but I have things to do at the moment...for example, find out why this statue is stained with blood." He then walks into the village and waits for people to gasp at his strange appearance. He's attempting to identify leadership figures.
swymir

Postby swymir » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:56 pm

"Hey, you aren't going to leave me now. You were the one who took me away from the pond in the first place. I was quite happy there with my sticks. Anyway, that is exactly what I asked. What could have happened here?" Omura runs up and holds onto Deimos as they walk into the Village.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:19 pm

Tek scans the crater looking for anything unusal before mindspeaking to Ao. "If there is access to this crater then it must be for a reason, shall we find out what?"
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:27 am

Andrik took notice of a tall insect-like figure coming towards the village it is in, and approached him with caution from the looks of the person. But seeing another creature of small size beside him, the construct judged to allow the two out of its way as it observed closely with its slit upon the iron helm.
Last edited by Leo Luncid on Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:30 am

Becoming increasingly bored, Erake continued to look around at all the trinkets. Cute room, but there's nothing here that interesting really.
Erake pulled her hand away from the ball, and turned to examine the rest of the room.
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:09 pm

"Fine, little creature, come along, then. I don't believe I yet know your name. Or, for that matter, if Illosep gave you an ability."
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:38 am

(For Nalaris, Leo, and Swymir)

Deimos found that there were no villagers out and about, and the only thing alive seemed to be Andrik. Curtains slid aside in several of the houses, as the villagers took interest in the new creatures that had arrived.

(For 3shy)

Meanwhile, in the "museum" which Erake had stumbled upon, Erake poked around, looking for something that might interest her. As she explored, she noticed a soft ruffling sound and caught a bit of movement out of the corner of her eye. Turning to look in the direction of the movement, she failed to notice anything out of place, only a table with a large cloth draped over it. There was something on the table, under the cloth.

(For AoM and Tek)

Tek scanned the crater for anything out of the ordinary. At the very center of the crater, he caught a blindingly bright glimmer of something. Whatever it was, it seemed to reflect the full brilliance of the sun, though it was so far away it showed up as only a pinprick of light.
swymir

Postby swymir » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:55 am

Omura maintains her hold on Deimos "You don't know my name? I know your name. Your Deimos and I am... wait what is that up there?" Omura points at the big metal figure.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:58 am

*he looked at the rock, interested in the charred marks on the rock, then he touched the marks, looking at the dust that rubbed off (correct me if they don't, and i will change post) and then he started to write in the ground"hey, whats your name anyway? mines Ithicus" he then turned around and faced the lizerd girl, and sat doun, wating for the reply*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:34 am

Erake squinted for a moment to try to make out what it was, but because of the cloth, she couldn't see it. She slowly, and cautiously, made her way towards the cloth. She reached out slowly, and taking hold of it, pulled the cloth away from what was under it.

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:03 am

(For Pie)

The charred marks were spread out in a radial pattern. At the center, the rock had chipped away. It looked as if perhaps a bolt of lightning had hit it.
"My name is Lene," the lizard girl replied simply. "I think my mommy lives near that big mountain over there." She pointed at an enormous mountain in the distance. It looked as if the valley led to it.
The valley continued onwards, several rocks of varying sizes stacked up upon one another from various rockslides in the past. The terrain looked most inhospitable, with less and less sign of life the further into the valley they looked.

(For 3shy)

Erake removed the cloth, revealing a tarnished silver fountain. It looked like it would be quite stylish if it were polished, but as it was, it was rather uninteresting. It seemed a silly thing to cover up with a cloth. What was far more interesting was what was under the table, which Erake could see quite clearly in the light of her newly acquired necklace. It was none other than one of the Pink Ones, on his knees and trembling as he looked up at his discoverer. Unlike the simple man who had approached her outside, this one wore a stylized robe with various symbols on it, and bits of glittering material arranged into different designs. He seemed to be someone of great importance in the village.
He looked up at Erake and uttered some odd noises... apparently an attempt at communication, though Erake couldn't understand a word of it.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:42 am

Ao does his best to make the turning and the speed of the ride as smooth as possible. As they approach the crater's ramp, he will slow the vehicle down so that he has ample time to react and stop the machine.

"I don't know what that shining thing is, but I feel that we might as well head for it. It would seem that's where this road leads."

So saying, he gently guides the vehicle towards the ramp that heads into the crater.
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:04 pm

"I knew your name, but I forgot it. That little character doesn't appear to have the capability of speech...I ran into him when the Muck first spit me up." Deimos says to the small creature who consistently denies him a name.
To the metal behemoth he says "So, do you know anything about this town? And more to the point, are you capable of telling me anything?"

((OOC: Do I have my Mind Myst back yet?))
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:49 pm

(OOC: Yes, you have your Mind Myst back. Sorry, slipped my mind. AoM, I'll cook up a reply for you in a little while. I have to run to class right now.)
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:28 pm

Erake stared curiously at the pink one, then she sighed. Deciding she'd have to be nice to get any information, she tried her best at a smile, which ended up more of a smirk. "Where am I, little one? And what happened out there?" She pointed towards the door, leading outside.

Return to “Forum Games”