Olympic Mafia - Game Over! GOOD WINS!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:32 am

Hats off to you Mikki. You were amazing. I didn't have the slightest idea...not even a little well, maybe once we you unvoted Trex at the last minute, but you put your vote right back on him and locked it so yeah...I was stumped.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 am

Isn't that the way it is supposed to be? You aren't supposed to know who I am.. :twisted: :wink: Anyways.. I had fun..
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:07 pm

i was having fun, until aries went and killed himself by cutting into my flesh!

I was planning on getting killed at night!
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Money

Postby Money » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Okay Sparkle I found out in the begining that you where good. When I roleblocked you I found out that you where good. Also I didnt jump up and shout out that I was good because I didnt want to die. Anyway I thought that I was going to be killed. They knew that you where powerless so I thought they would kill me or Voltenion the only two people who could possible have powers left.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Ok....ok...I see what happened. You were so tired of dying that you selfishly tried to keep yourself alive the whole game. Gotcha. ;)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:02 pm

Well I would have killed you off Money.. But I was thinking on who I could convince to be on my side.. The only problem is I was away from the computer cause of being out of town.. I couldn't argue my point.. And I still think that someone got wind of my role.. :evil:
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:21 pm

Money wrote:.. so I thought they would kill me or Voltenion the only two people who could possible have powers left.

Ah, nope. You thought they'd kill you or Mikki. Since I started that day as "the evil guy". And face it Mikki, you'd lose anyway. I'm too persuasive :lol: jk...

But maybe killing Dogonabun wasn't the brightest idea Mikki. He's to stubburn, I wouldn't have convinced him. Unless...
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:39 pm

We choose who to kill by their roles.
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:48 pm

Voltenion wrote:
Money wrote:.. so I thought they would kill me or Voltenion the only two people who could possible have powers left.

Ah, nope. You thought they'd kill you or Mikki. Since I started that day as "the evil guy". And face it Mikki, you'd lose anyway. I'm too persuasive :lol: jk...

But maybe killing Dogonabun wasn't the brightest idea Mikki. He's to stubburn, I wouldn't have convinced him. Unless...

Volt, throughout the entire game I didn't even think you were mafia once. Granted, while I was watching the debate I had my doubts, but I knew you were good ;)
Stupidity is relative.
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Well... I didn't convince you then...You were already convinced :)
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:48 pm

I honestly thought you were evil until Trex made that little stupid list. :roll: lol
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Yeah, if you're going to make a list, be honest, because they won't believe you. :lol:
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:59 pm

Well the biggest problem I had with the game is that when you die, don't tell ANYONE your role or give out others..
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:06 am

Mikki, you are not going to let that go are you? lol I pmed him and he said he wouldn't do something that dishonest and I didn't understand what Money said in his reply to me. lmao
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:16 am

no.. it isn't because I think I was wronged.. But while you are playing a game, it doesn't help when your team mate was telling others who the last evil person was.. I was just stating that so that others wouldn't do it in other games.. I don't really care if something was said to either of them at the end of the game.. But it was wrong that it happened.. And made me *during the game* feel cheated.. if you know what I mean.. Alright. I am done now.. And I love everyone.. *nods* had fun killing each of you off.. :twisted:

Return to “Forum Games”