Singular Space (NOW HIRING! Positions available: Captain)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Michabean

Postby Michabean » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:25 am

The Captain looks around at his crew and then stands watching the aliens argue with a confused look on his face.
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:01 am

Captain, I'm serious, let's get out of here before that gunner gets violent!
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:04 am

Captain, we're waiting on your decision.
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:35 pm

OOC: Why is that when Nalaris takes a few days to respond we all just sit around and nobody complains but when I take a few days I get reprimanded like a child. :P Give me time. I always respond as soon as I can.

The Captain takes another look around and quickly glances at Amanda. I want to stay until I find out what's going on here. I have a full crew and I want it explained to me why these aliens can't see you. He holds up his hands to try and get the aliens to stop arguing. Look, I can only say that my crew and I did our best to protect your Ambassador. Is there any way that we can work out a peaceful solution?
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:39 am

It's not my fault you guys don't harp on me when I'm gone.

"Yes, there is." the gunner states. "You could come quietly."

"This is a rather bad time to be making threats, Zan." the pilot says.

"Well then what do you want to do about it?"

"Let's get out of here, for now, there's terrorists everywhere."

"Let's take them to the brig of our mothership, fast!"

The gunner goes for his gun and prepares to shoot the captain. Before anyone can react his head explodes from behind. The pilot's shot him.

"Well, that's not going to show up good on my record. Captain, get in the gunners seat. This is gonna be a bumpy ride. Empty out my cargo and see if your crew can fit in there, whatever they are."

I'd love to do more, or do that better, but today I'm just feeling...different...
Pie

Postby Pie » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:03 am

(OOC: gives Nalarus a hug"It'll be ok. whatever it is, It'll be ok."[/i]
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:05 am

The Captain stands silent for a moment, a look of shock on his face. He then looks to the pilot. I appreciate that you just saved my life. I would like to know, however, where you plan on taking us. Also, I would feel much better if we could take our own ship. He nods and stands waiting for the pilot's response.
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:49 am

Ironically, I'm taking you to your ship. Now will you get in?
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:31 pm

ooc: Interesting. I assumed the alien pilot would want to take his own ship. :?

The Captain nods and motions to the crew to follow them. Fine then. You still did not tell me where we are going after we get to the ship.
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:20 am

You misunderstand. Your ship is two hours hike away through enemy infested territory. Mine is right next to us. I'm going to fly you to your ship. Then you can do what you want.
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:51 pm

With a tired sigh the Captain nods his head. Yes, let's go then. Everyone get on the ship. He walks toward the alien ship and climbs in.
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:22 pm

*walks in behind the captain*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:18 am

I'm assuming Ira walked in as well.

I've got a bad feeling about this...

With the entire crew inside, it's rather cramped. Blue fire shoots out from the main body of the craft, lifting the large fighter-bomber into the air until the main engines in the back shoot it off into the sky. In the front, the captain and Ira, who's mashed into the minute gunners seat with the captain, can hear the pilot talking into the commdev (communications device) attatched to his helmet (the rest of the crew have also put on helmets: they'll be flying fast and high).

"Fugitives? Captain Fhmi...two dead bodies? Yeah...Zan went to look for them and never came back. He told me to lift off if he didn't return within five minutes. I'm on my way back to main base...want me to make a run by the Captains ship to see if he's returned? Alright."

Then he turns to Fhmi and Ira and says "Strap yourself in, it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

The pilot hits the afterburners as two fighters pull up alongside him. "Who's in there with you? We're getting two life signs in your cockpit...and one of them's Homo Sapien. Who's in there with you, Tugal? Tugal, slow down!"

"I can't sir, I've got to beat Fhmi back to his ship, I'll explain there.

"Tugal, this is a direct order, slow down and show us your passenger!"

"I have orders from higher up telling me to head to Fhmi's ship."

"What? There's no one higher up than me on the field."

"Uh...they must've come from home base then." Suddenly, the radio cuts out. "They must've cut me off, which means they're saying something they don't want me to hear..."

No sooner does the pilot finish talking than a spray of plasma fire from behind them cuts into the auxillary engine tank, and rip across one of his wings. "No major damage, heading into evasive maneuvers!"

The small ship turns steeply downward and barrel rolls several times before pulling up only a few feet from crashing into the canopy of the jungle below. Still, one of the two booster engines is destroyed by the dogged plasma fire from behind.

"Captain! Can you shoot these guns? I need backup, badly!"

The second enemy fighter has been left behind by the pursuit, but he can see us and he's rapidly catching up. We're still being pounded by plasma blasts from behind. Weapons on the fighter include smart bombs fired from the bottom of the main hull, a lancer turret on above the gunner cockpit, and plasma blasters on the end of the curved wings.

Ira will be better at shotting than the captain, and standing up to reach the turrets controls will probably give you more room.
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:22 am

Captain? Ira? Don't tell me this thing died again...
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:25 pm

OOC: Honestly, I'm a little bored with it as I feel like I'm playing by myself. AOM's last post was July 25 and Pie either posts only OOC comments or something like his last post which was extremely exciting. :roll:

Return to “Forum Games”