Cantr Mafia II - Game Thread (Day 8) Lynch: Tuesday 11pm

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Spider

Postby Spider » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:01 pm

Ah ha! Another TBR dead, I would haven't have thought he was TBR but seems I would have been wrong, at least it was even, our Jules for their Razer...but it seems too bad we couldn't talk to a few of these tbr to get them to join our side.
Shay

Postby Shay » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:53 pm

Spider, you've been voted against since the begining. I don't like to pick on people, but you wanted Oasis gone, and now she is. I think it's your turn to join her and the others you led to their death.
Spider

Postby Spider » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Screw you! All you do is wake up and vote! I vote Shay
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Postby sanchez » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:56 pm

Spider, I've not changed my mind about you from the beginning. There's little left to lose.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:10 am

*shakes his head a little and frowns*

Vote Shay
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:12 pm

(Nixit's vote doesn't count as it was past the deadline.)

Final Tally:

Spider - 2: Shay (1), sanchez (3)
Shay - 1: Spider (2)

Spider is lynched.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:21 pm

Stylez Blackrock

The death of Razer Ghul had been a tactical error on Stylez' part. It seems that a sizeable portion of the tribe had been feeling that Razer was right when he spoke up against the tribe's aggressive policy. Seeing him cut down for voicing his opinion made many in the tribe angry. Without the leadership of Lord Nick to smooth things over, Stylez soon found himself facing a mounting opposition to his rule over TBR.

This culminated one fateful morning when he found himself dragged and locked three rooms deep inside one of the few TBR buildings he did not have a key for. For three days he frantically worked at the cell's lock, but the traitors would keep coming in and hitting him. Even his expert blocking ability could not stave off their attacks long enough.

Spider (Stylez Blackrock) (TBR) is dead.
Night orders can come in. (If you've already sent them, I will note it in a PM that I have received them.)
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:27 am

*he nods* Another one. Finally we're getting somewhere...Any others? *he looks around* I'm sure there's more of them among us...
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:49 pm

kinyova replaces Nixit
saztronic replaces Schme
Pie replaces Slayer

Current Playerlist:

3shyof30rats
kinyova
Pie
saztronic
sanchez
Shay

Dawn will come when I receive acknowledgements from the new players. (Hopefully by tonight.)
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:27 pm

Naleph Nayr

Dawn had taken it's sweet time in coming, not that Naleph would have noticed. These days he was becoming very much a sleepwalker when he travelled, waking only to look around, say hello, and then travel on to the next destination.

His journey was taking him to the Kwor Fields region, where rumor had it there was an anti-Karnon movement, possibly the one responsible for Chief Senator Vernes' death. More likely than not, TBR was at the root of it, he mused.

A sharp and sudden pain jarred the sleepwalking senator awake. A barbed bolt protruded from his side, causing excessive bleeding. Quickly Naleph reached into his pack and ate the last of his spinach. It helped some but not as much as he'd hoped, the aging senator fell to his knees as the pain threatened to put him under.

Looking up, he recognized his attacker. Perhaps the largest Blackrock he'd seen. The man grinned and shook a finger at him as he hefted a crossbow in his other hand. Naleph angrily drew his saber and charged the giant, but in his weakened state the battle was already a foregone conclusion...

saztronic (Naleph Nayr) (K-island) has been killed.
It is now Day 7. You may post and vote.
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:51 pm

*he sighs* Well this is a shocker....*he looks at Pie* Nothing left to do but point fingers and hope you're right, I think. Pie I don't know who you are...But I think you did it. You killed Nayr...

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:17 am

what?

*chuckles* I see that TBR has gotton bigger than the islanders. voting for me is a sure sign of this.

this is alredy apparent. We islanders are certainly lost.

Go ahead, kill me. we are alredy doomed.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:50 am

*he shrugs* If we are indeed doomed, mate, then we're gonna die anyways. Would you rather it be by one of those spies, or one of the islanders?

Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:52 am

I really wouldn't know.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:16 am

*he grins widely* Well I personally would prefer to be killed by one of those spies...rather than being stabbed in the back by one of the islanders, but hey...*he shrugs* Whatever floats your boat, mate.

Return to “Forum Games”