WWGV:Victorian Whitechapel Night 3:Floyd Lynched

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Floyd

Postby Floyd » Tue May 03, 2005 3:54 pm

And Spider, i believe i am the only man here you have not interrogated, is it not but a bit immoral for a man of your proffesion to condem death with no trial?
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
RainKing

Postby RainKing » Tue May 03, 2005 5:37 pm

The blacksmith opens his window and sticks out his head glaring at everybody outside

Can't you people keep it down for once! Some of us don't feel too good. I'm trying to concentrate in here and all I hear is your arguing. spits on the ground And I keep hearing Floyd's name. Are you all mad? He couldn't possible be the murderer.

Turns his gaze to Dragonslayer and Sparkle

You two on the other hand! You're always whispering and beeing secretive. I didn't hear all of your accusations against Floyd but I assume you want us to take your word for it? Bah! Never trust a prostitute, that's what my father always said! You most likely cooked this whole thing up when you were alone in the brothel. Playing it out like you've nothing to do with each other, trying to fool us all. Well you won't fool me miss Sparkle!
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Tue May 03, 2005 6:54 pm

He makes a good point, although offending one of my friends, even if she has accused me isn't one i like. if it is my time to go, then so be it, but i remember everyone of you very fondly, even the one which lands the killing blow
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Tue May 03, 2005 7:22 pm

The final votes cast, it was certain that Mr. Floyd would die today. With four large horses they began to tie Floyd up....first, they tied both of his feet, each to one horse, and then his arm to a third horse. Unsure of what to do with the fourth horse, they promptly tied the fourth rope to Floyd's manhood to make him pay for what he did to Surly and YoYo. "It's not me you fools!" He screamed, "Dragon, damn you! Damn you forev"-The rest of Mr. Floyd's speech was cut short by the sounds of horses being slapped to a gallop, and a man who had once been one piece was now a murder turned into 5. The horses continued to run out of town, as if they knew it was their only chance to escape. Floyd's torso was thrown in a fire and the townspeople all took a moment to spit on the body before entering their homes to lock them. Surprisingly enough, losing ones arm and legs to quartering isn't quite enough to kill you, but the fire did well to stop his screaming.....eventually.

48 HOURS FOR ANY NIGHT PEOPLE ALIVE

Return to “Forum Games”