WWG VII: GAME OVER (Tie game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:22 pm

Bluffing would be a pointlessly dangerous game at this point, Dr. Sparkle. And I'm hoping that my actions throughout this whole affair speak for themselves.

I am going to suggest that we put Mr. Floyd into an escape pod and calculate a trajectory that could put him on the same path as Captain Surly. The two can share whatever fate is in store for them. I'll leave it to you to decide.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:43 pm

Hmm...well I can think you are trying to rush to vote for Mr. Floyd to cover your own back...

shrugs

I just don't know. I'll wait to hear from Mikki.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:20 pm

Time is relative in space, Sparkle. I'm in no rush. I believe in Mikki, same as you. I've volunteered to be checked. I've sided with her decisions. And just so we're being perfectly clear on these matters; she's the one who suggested voting for a sleeper just a few minutes ago.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:11 pm

Yeah, but I'm still wondering why the killers didn't kill Mikki...

sighs
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:31 pm

*she shrugs* I am not sure to be honest.. But Mr. Floyd is the one that I am going to vote on.. I will check one of the remaining two tonight and then we will go from there.. But please know that if I die tonight that it is either Dr. Meisora or Dr. Smart.. Those are the only two remaining.. It will then be up to you..
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:20 pm

*Wakes up hurriedly an urgent sense of forboding hanging above his head as he realises the people calling his name, are in fact, voting to shoot him from the spacship in an amazingly uncomfortable pod at stupidly high speeds*

No wait! It's not me! I'm not the Monster! you have to believe me! ok.. so i may not have been perfect.. In fact i do have a confession to make.. Since this whole... Serieis of events *He shudders* Began, i've been raiding the medics locker with a key i stole and copied... I've been hitting the anesthetic and painkillers pretty hard.. I couldent bear to witness these terrible.. Scenes *He shudders again* Please withdraw your votes for me, and i promise to clean up my wicked ways and help you discover exactly whats been going on here... Or please, at least provide me with a pillow, a large box of pills and some of that really strong pink anesthetic that the Doc keeps! Please, I beg you! dont vote for Floyd! Dont Vote for Floyd *He begins pumping his fist up and down* Dont vote for floyd!... I'll pay you?
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:22 am

Mr. Floyd

She turns to him

Now you speak...
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:25 am

That's a poor excuse Floyd... and Dr. Sparkle is right. You sleep this whole time and now only when the vote makes it necessary for you to speak do you open your mouth. *he frowns and then turns away*

My vote stands.
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:50 am

Well.. i cant say i blame you *He nods* It's probally for the best... *He walks hurriedly out of the room and runs off to collect the medicine, a pillow and to find a real sucure place to hide*
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:01 pm

*she looks at the remaining people in the room.* I pray we are doing the right thing.. *she sighs and looks down* I.. I... just dont know what to do.. *she looks at Sparkle and whispers to her*
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:18 am

*Pops his head round the door* You really shouldent kill me you know, I can be rather nice once you get to know me... *Scurries off*
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:33 am

*she yells out after him* You shouldn't hide because we can find you, Mr. Floyd.. *she walks back inside and sits down with a sigh*
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:56 am

*Opens the door* I dont know about that, I've allways thought of my hiding and espicially my scuryying abilities to be top class... And it really, really isn't me by the way, i cant reinforce that point enough i feel... i mean.. C'mon! C'mon! *walks out the dorr, closing behind him, after a couple of minutes he opens the door slightly and pokes his head around the corner* Dont vote Floyd! *He runs off in a scurrying manner*
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:32 am

OOC: Come on already!!!!!
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:49 am

Lacking sufficient personnel to maintain full functionality, the main computer encounters a bug in its voice processor. Only by checking the computer readouts does the crew realize how dangerously close they are to Stasis.

The votes are in, however, and Mr. Floyd, still protesting his innocence, is placed into the non-colonist Cargo hold. Although it's pressurized outside of Stasis, during hyperdrive, it is the lowest priority for maintaining structural integrity. Micro-fractures in the hull, while not critical during Wake periods, can prove lethal during the hyperdrive jumps. Also, there's the simple fact that no waking person can survive a hyperjump...

The crew turns away from the cargo hold, hearts heavy. After a few minutes, Mr. Floyd stops protesting, and the crew returns to their chambers. They enter stasis, not a one able to meet the others' eyes.

VAMPIRES: Please send me your victims.
HACKER: Please send me the next person you wish to investigate.
LOCK OVERRIDE: Please send me the name of your protectee.
--
mortaine.

Return to “Forum Games”