WWGV:Victorian Whitechapel Night 3:Floyd Lynched

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue May 03, 2005 1:03 am

I have no clue why someone would want to kill poor Yo_Yo. That's why I abstained from voting yesterday.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Tue May 03, 2005 1:04 am

You don't think he is guilty. He has clear motive. Of course he would want Yo dead too. He sells his spirits at discounts to me and Sparkle for me because I helped him get set up and for Sparkle he gets her girls at discounts for suppling the wine and other lady like drinks. So it was out of pure jealousy.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Spider

Postby Spider » Tue May 03, 2005 1:25 am

nods
Mr. Floyd
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue May 03, 2005 2:21 am

My vote stands. Sparkle is the killer.
Last edited by Nixit on Tue May 03, 2005 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Tue May 03, 2005 2:31 am

*sighs*

What gain would Sparks have to be the killer hmm. I was funding Surly to take me to Cairo to investigate an old pharoh's tomb and we become rich off the findings. Sparks was going to be one of the main benifactors to that expedition cause I was going to buy her everything she ever wanted with the findings. Now that Surly is dead This expedition can't happen and she can't get those things. The same for Yo. He supplied her with wine. Why would she kill him and now have to actually pay for it. There is no way Sparkle could have or would have killed them. Mr. Floyd has both motive and means. He has always hated Yo. And has a grudge against Sparkle because she will not sleep with him and he can't afford her top notch girls and has to go for the street trash at the cheep bars.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue May 03, 2005 2:53 am

Did anyone besides you three know about this?
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Tue May 03, 2005 2:59 am

I know only what I was told. Sparks told me about her deals with Yo. Spider knows about all the deals in town I am sure. And there is of course my dealings with both men. Floyd was jealous so he tries to frame Sparkle and accuse me. You see he has counstantly accused me and no one else. Thats cause he is jealous I have both my arms alot of money and can get discounts at Sparkle's place and from YoYo's Brewery.

That things going around saying its Mikki. I doubt is true. Its all in our heads because honestly how many of you have been able to sleep soundly since all this happened.

*looks at Nixit*

You've got bags under your eyes yourself. Thats just a figment of our imagination.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue May 03, 2005 3:07 am

This certainly is late news Lord Dragonslayer. It's fortunate that you bring it up at the last minute for us all to consider thoroughly. But you do make sense. Very well, I change my vote. Mr. Floyd does seem to have enough motive for the crime. I must admit I had my thoughts about him. He was very drunk yesterday. Perhaps he killed Yo-Yo because the man wouldn't give him more wine on tab, being as how he's unemployed and all now. He couldn't have done it all himself with only the one arm, but that doesn't make him innocent now does it?
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Tue May 03, 2005 3:15 am

No it doesn't It don't take but one arm to gut someone or throw them off a building.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue May 03, 2005 3:22 am

*sighs wearily* I know I am going to regret this, but I will change my vote to Mr. Floyd.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue May 03, 2005 3:24 am

But I'm still suspicious about her. Just thought I'd let you know.
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue May 03, 2005 9:43 am

I am not changing my vote. Even if it is Mr. Floyd... Sparkle could be his partner... You know, because he has one arm only...

Sighs I know how it feels to be suspected of... Thank you all for not suspecting of me..
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue May 03, 2005 9:45 am

Turns to talk to DragonSlayer Oh, and Mr. Dragon, you said you wanted a trip to Cairo? Because I am carrying on with Surly's work.. Just tell me if you ever wanted to go there or know anything about ancient Egypt.

She goes to sit in a corner where she reads the latest book that miss mortaine gave her
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue May 03, 2005 1:14 pm

walks up to Dee and speaks to her quietly
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Tue May 03, 2005 3:51 pm

*he laughs* how could you all be so stupid? of all the people here i would have to say that i am the person with the least motive and definatly the person who has displayed bugger all suspicion over the last few days. i admit i have my faults, since losing my Job, and my arm, i have taken to Alcohol, it's a dreadfull sinfull vice but i find it passes the time, so why, as an Alcoholic would i want to Kill YoYo? the man was the indest of us all, he never refused a poor man such as myself a drink, and he was certainly a close friend of mine. i never knew Surly, and i certainly never knew of his dealings, why would an Egyptolgism, or whatever he was talk to an unemployed Invalid like myself? he wouldent. as to who the real killer is i cant tell you, but Dragonslayer only started the vote floyd bandwanggon because i have been consistently voting for him, and with good reason too. i think you all know i'm not the killer, and i hope that i've explained to you all now that i niether have the motive nor the means, so c'mon, lets not satisfy the rich man huh?
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.

Return to “Forum Games”