Werewolf; the new craving. (GAME OVER)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:18 pm

Well I'm not sure we should just try to point fingers. If no one has any memories, we are just guessing, and there are more of us than there are of the wolves. We're almost certain to guess wrong. *he shrugs*
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:46 pm

*She sits back down.* Yes, you are right. I would rather wait around for the beast before I participate in the killing of someone who is innocent.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:02 pm

:roll:

Everyone's so timid. Who's going to be brave enough to cast the first vote? It has to happen one way or another.
Shay

Postby Shay » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:31 am

If we just sit around and wait they will end up killing us all. Like it or not it might be better to guess and guess wrong than to sit and wait for one of us to die. Of course things would be simpler if we could just wait and see, but by the time we know for sure who they are, it might be too late. Are you sure we want to take that risk?
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:57 pm

Well, we have to have something to base a guess on. I personally think there are a few people who aren't wolves, but I couldn't say more than that. Does anyone have any solid suspicions?
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:38 pm

*He shakes his head slowly, a mournful expression on his face as he pushes his spectacles farther up his nose*

Sadly, I haven't any suspicions solid enough to be sure of taking another's life. That we can't just sit here and wait for the wolves to devour us is a given, however.
The freedom to be completely insane, also to lose the game.

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:13 pm

I am at a lost. Most are quiet and staying to themselves. We are the only ones trying to save everyone from a horrible fate. I feel we should ban together and decide who is a killer before night falls. If we can't mutually agree on someone, one of us out spoken souls may be a target.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:14 pm

*Points at Racetyme* Hang on a second, that man's got red eyes! Take a look at him! I think he might be the werewolf!

Vote Racetyme
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:22 am

Vote Deadboy

You appear more guilty to me. As soon as I decide for those who spoke up to come together and choose someone to be the killer, you point blame to one who spoke up among all you that were silent.
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:28 am

*shakes his head* Ah, it seems as if we have all reached an impass. Someone must die, or els all of us shall die.

I agree that racetimes eyes are red, but that is no reason to think that he is a werewolf. He could have just gotton an eye infection, or he could have had a late knight last night.

vote deadboy
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:40 am

*Narrows his eyes at deadboy*

You'd lynch a man for the color of his eyes?! Even if you're not the wolf, I wouldn't want to have you around...

Vote Deadboy
The freedom to be completely insane, also to lose the game.

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:24 am

Here we are trying to figure out what has happened and the first words out of your mouth are to kill someone. Werewolf or not, you do seem to be one that the world would be better off without.

vote Deadboy
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:24 am

I am actually the Reverse Seer. Now I'm not certain if I remember my powers too clearly after all this forgetting business but I do believe that if you four unvote me, so long as I don't die, I can discover if any of you are Werewolves or not. This is why I made the first vote as I knew it would draw attention to myself and gain me some votes to check out
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:29 pm

Unvote deadboy

Well, that decides it. I suggest we unvote him, for if he is truely the seer then killing him will only hurt us.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:12 pm

Voting Tally

deadboy (3): Sparkle(2), Pie(3,unvoted), Spazz(4), Bowser(5)
racetyme (1): deadboy(1)

deadboy is currently in the lead.

Return to “Forum Games”