Zombies!!! (A Mafia Game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Mon May 28, 2007 5:59 am

Because my vote for myself means I can't be the one. Even I can count the number of people here who are voting against me. Do it yourself, you'll see the truth of the matter.
RAM DISK is not an installation procedure!
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon May 28, 2007 6:55 am

I'm pretty sure zombies and innocents would do this anyway.. this isn't concrete evidence.. besides, do you have one particular attribute that makes you special? Any proof that you're, maybe, not a Zombie, that you have a chainsaw in your shed, a shotgun under you bed..?
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Mon May 28, 2007 11:35 am

*sighs* I can't even be sure of mtm anymore... too many layers of deciet... and I can't work out which one the truth may lay on.
Scratch and sniff text
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Mon May 28, 2007 4:51 pm

I've got nothing but a bald head and a desire to live to see a normal sunset. Why is it you want to know whats special about me? Now I already said I'd be voting for myself, but if I weren't a man of my word, I would suspect N-Aldwitch.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon May 28, 2007 4:53 pm

Tricks... I reckon it's all tricks with our heads...

I'm sticking with my vote for Racetyme
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon May 28, 2007 9:48 pm

So you do or do not suspect me, racetyme, because you speak in complex tounges... If you are a zombie.. please don't kill me, I was just going a long with what everyone else agreed on..

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Tue May 29, 2007 4:36 am

I'm no zombie. I'll die this evening by all of your fool hands. At least I'll die a clean death. I've no regrets, and at least I won't be walking the earth forever as scum. *He walks away from the group, stopping under a nearby tree and looking out into the approaching darkness*
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed May 30, 2007 5:52 am

MOD Note: Shay has been PM'd to let her know that her vote is needed. If there is no response from her within 24 hours, the day will conclude without her and a replacement player will be searched for.
Shay

Postby Shay » Wed May 30, 2007 6:15 am

*Sighs* I'm sorry Racetyme. I can't tell what logic makes sense anymore, but I still trust Nakranoth and his judgment.
Vote Racetyme
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Wed May 30, 2007 9:21 am

I guess we just have to assume that the zombies are voting for one of their evil brethren...

Considering that everyone, bar none, are now up for lynching Racetyme...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed May 30, 2007 10:45 am

VOTE TALLY:

Racetyme: Everyone.

:?

I think enough time has gone by. It seems you have all made your decision. There is no need to draw this day out further.

Racetyme is lynched.

He was GOOD.

Night Orders please.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu May 31, 2007 7:59 pm

The undead are everywhere! The streets are littered with animated corpses, clawing at everything that lives. In an effort to halt the zombie plague, the village attempted to find and destroy the master zombie, but instead they killed Racetyme, who was revealed in death to have been one of their own.

The relentless hordes then tore through the hastily prepared barricades of the town center. As one they dove for the villager who had been leading the town as best he could.

All too sudden, FormerlyHF was ripped asunder by the teeming masses. The remaining villagers wasted little time in running for their lives...

FormerlyHF was killed.

HF was GOOD.

It is now Day 4

Remaining Players:

mtm21
Nakranoth
N-Aldwitch
Shay
Sparkle
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Thu May 31, 2007 9:34 pm

OOC: I think this bit where the villagers can survive after the zombies outnumber them is a bit foolish. The 3 zombies can just outvote the surviving villagers, and then that night they kill the last person. It seemed fun at first, but I suspect it is a waste of time.
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:36 am

Curse you all! You've been using me as a pawn all along! That's why you've left me alive! *spits* N-Aldwitch, I wish I had seen through your guise before I found myself all but alone amoung the living dead. You've been opposed to HF since the day this started... and now that HF's been disposed of, you stick out like a sore thumb. If there be three of us left, pray that we all agree on someone, else we be surely doomed.

vote N-Aldwitch
Scratch and sniff text
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:56 am

I am not a zombie, Nakranoth. Stop for a second, son, and use your logic. *he removes his glasses, folds them up, and puts them in his pocket, and leans on his cane* Look at me. I am not a zombie. Think about it for a second. Think! Why would I kill HF? He was on my side, finally! I persuaded him to vote away from me!

If I was a zombie, Nakranoth, I would have killed you first because then people are confused as to who is zombie and who is not. So please, calm down and think logically.

Think!! Shay was all quiet for so long, there were no votes from her, and then it took ages for her to do a night kill, we know this because the night kill was not at normal time- we had to wait for Shay.

If anything, Shay is certainly a zombie. If not a Zombie Master, then a Zombie for sure. Nakranoth, listen to my words, use logic. I promise you that I am not a Zombie. Like I said, I wouldn't have killed HF while he was temporarily on my side, and as for you, if I was a zombie, my logic would be to kill you first.. no offense, I have no plans to kill you because I am not a zombie. *he smiles weakly, and turns to Shay*

vote shay
Just pause and think Nakranoth, no need to waste another life.
It makes sense that mtm21 and shay are zombies..

Return to “Forum Games”