Hollywood Mafia OOC Chat

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Day 1
Money (vigilante) was lynched

Night 1
Bowser (medic) ordered to protect Frenchfisher (Forensics)
Mikki (thief) ordered to steal from Tv_remote/Bowser v2.0 (detective)
Frenchfisher (Forensics) ordered to investigate Money's dead body (vigilante)
Sparkle (Godfather) killed Bowser (medic)
Zanthos (Roleblocker) blocks Dogonabun (traitor)

Mikki successfully stole from Tv_remote/Bowser v2.0. Tv_remote was unable to do his investigating. Frenchfisher successfully investigated Money's dead body. Zanthos successfully entertained Dogonabun, who had no powers to block. Sparkle successfully killed Bowser. Bowser could not protect Frenchfisher.

Day 2
Frenchfisher (Forensics) was lynched

Night 2
Zanthos (roleblocker) blocks mikki (thief)
Mikki steals from Zanthos (roleblocker)
Sparkle kills HF (bodyguard)
Bowser v2.0 (detective) investigates Zanthos (roleblocker)

Sparkle successfully killed HF, while Zanthos and mikki went head to head. Both did not successfully complete their jobs and both were knocked out on the job. Bowser v2.0 successfully investigated Zanthos.

Day 3
Bowser v2.0/Tv_remote (detective) was lynched

Night 3
Zanthos (roleblocker) blocks mikki (thief)
mikki (thief) steals from Sparkle (Godfather)
Sparkle (Godfather) kills mikki (thief)

Zanthos successfully blocked mikki's stealing power. Thus, Sparkle was able to successfully kill mikki.
Last edited by Tangential on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 pm

See I told you... It wouldn't have mattered who I chose to steal from, I was as good as dead..
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Basically.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Bowser, I don't know what to say. I was writing up something to send to tangential when I posted that I had your role. I knew Sparkle and Dogonabun were gona side with me, and carlaco was already voting for you, but I had no idea toon would go too.

truth be told, i thought i was a dead man, and if I was then mafia would have lost because mikki could have stolen sparkle's powers and prevented murder at night, and then gotten her lynched in the morning.

It was hard to figure out who the traitor was for a while, i was going between carlaco and dogonabun in my head. I settled on Dogonabun being traitor and put an end to talks of moving against him, though i also put a stop to moving against carlaco... :roll:

good game guys, it was active and a lot of talking, and im lucky nobody caught my screwups in the last 24 hours when trying to say i was detective.
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Yeah, nice call. It saved us. To be honest I think Mikki would have went after Dogonabun before me if we successfully lynched you. ;) But hey, we'll never know now...

Bowser is really convincing and so is Mikki! If I were just a town's person I would have definitely voted with them.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Bowser wrote:Hey people, look at me! I am still here. I accused Dogonabun, I am jumping to conclusions too, lets not forget to get my name out there.

That was my favorite part of the game. People were pointing fingers at everyone and my actor wanted some attention.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:53 pm

lol He was definitely good at getting that.
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:44 am

My goodness, I thought I was making a mistake when I accused Zanthos. I mean, no one would try to bump off the two people who voted for him in quick succession if they were Mafia, right? :?

Oh, well. Nicely done, Mafia. Managed to pervert my normal strategy into some sort of horrid plot! fwiw, trexdino (and others?) may have misinterpreted my completely random pointing just before I was lynched... I was melodramatically implicating the entire town for the murders of future people because they voted for me and not Zanthos, not actually saying they were all Mafia.

And, it turns out, I was right ;)

Now, go join Libertarians: the Game. Before the three active players have an orgy or something :shock:
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:57 am

Well as far as I am concerned.. there isn't any more room.. The two of us are having enough fun together and don't need anyone else.. :wink: :twisted:
carlaco

Postby carlaco » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:38 pm

I TOLD you I was good :twisted: le sigh.....
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:22 pm

not gona lie carlaco, you had me fooled :roll:

toon

Postby toon » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:27 pm

I was suspicious in the end of Carlaco, Zanthos, and Dogonabun
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 pm

mikki wrote:Well as far as I am concerned.. there isn't any more room.. The two of us are having enough fun together and don't need anyone else.. :wink: :twisted:

Darn...was sure a threesome would be enjoyable.... :P Can I video tape then?? :D
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:53 pm

*rolls eyes*
My run in part 2 isnt going as well as i had hoped.

and im really interested in finding out how im evil because i voted along wiht bowser on dogonabun, and if dogonabun wasnt evil then i'd vote for bowser... bulletproof evidence that im mafia? :roll:

Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:11 pm

I don't like this thread. It allows people to make statements that effect the game in such a way that they can't be attacked ICly. It also allows dead people to make a big influence on what people think after they're dead, weither intended or not.
Stupidity is relative.

Return to “Forum Games”