V v. W Official Game Thread [Sparkle killed! Vampires Win!]

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Dee

Postby Dee » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:25 pm

I don't have to have evidence... I just don't like you and that's the way I'm going to deal with it.
Pie

Postby Pie » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:44 am

How would you know if he was a killer or not Gorge? I mean, she could be the leader of the vampiers and we wouldn't know. She could be the devel herself and we wouldn't know. I mean.. no inspection, no autopsy, NO NOTHING. So how would you know who she was or wasn't Gorge?
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:06 pm

"Well, buster... in my humble opinion, I found her creepy, but did not find that evidence enough to just accuse her, like the woman over there is."

George points to Dee.

"I suppose she's doing more than everyone else..."
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
El_Skwidd

Postby El_Skwidd » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:21 am

The teen looks up. "Look, I might not look like it, but I'm no renegade. If I don't have evidence, I'm not about to accuse anyone."
Cdls wrote:Explaining Cantr to a newb would be like explaining sex to a virgin.

Let the world hear these words once more:
Save us, oh Lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen!
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:31 am

*sits doun on a decent chair* *breaths deeply*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:37 pm

*jumps up from her corner* Stop it! Stop it all of you!

The last thing we need is for you to be arguing right now! Dee, just cause someone acts strange doesn't give us the right to just kill him! And George! What the hell is your problem!? Why do you always seem to make things worse on yourself! We have enough problems right now! We don't need you telling us life's not fair! *she looks at Stevin* And you, these two have been going at it for days and instead of you trying to calm them you just add fuel to the fire! I am trying to be friends with you people although behind my back somebody here may be plotting to kill me!

I agree with this young lad here. I don't think it's right to accuse people without evidence. That just makes me just as bad as these killers! But Dee's actions makes me afraid! She seems to wanna kill George and has already said she has no reason accept for her dislike to him! That sounds like something some maniac would do! *her outburst calms her, but you can still see her shaking from fear, she sits back down as fast as she jumped up and throws her hands on her head and begans rocking herself*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:59 pm

*nods slowly and rubs the stubble that has grown on his face during the past few days* I understand what you're trying to say, Savasia... and I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but the pattern of killings that I've seen, the conversations I remember... in my mind, it appears to point to George as the culprit. Maybe I'm completely off the mark with this one, but it seems to make sense to me.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:14 am

George frowns at the accusation.

"Really? Well, mister, care to share with us some of these 'conversations'?"
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:15 am

*she stops rocking to look at Roger then she looks at Dee* Well Sir...if you have a better reason than Dee I may be persuaded to agree with you...*she looks him in his eye as if he can help sort out all the confusion in her head* I am frightened and just want this to be over with Sir. Sometimes I think of killing myself so I won't have to meet the fate of our dear departed friends...*she begans rocking and crying softly*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:35 am

Well, the way I see it... George has constantly been sowing the seeds of defeatism in our minds, trying to convince us that we are helpless to resist the monsters. Meanwhile, the monsters, of whom George is one himself, are picking us off one by one, to reinforce the idea that we can do nothing to stop the bloodshed and to try to get us to submit without a fuss.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:50 am

*she looks to him before looking down disappointed* I don't know Roger. Someone who is a killer, in my opinion would do better to disguise himself. George is a big nuisance and knows that he will have all eyes on him because of his rude words. Now why would a killer draw so much attention to himself?
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:55 am

*shrugs* You could ask the same question about Dee, though. Why would a killer so persistently try to lynch a specific person if she knew it would only draw attention to herself?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:53 pm

Well, sounds like she is just being her bitter self. You can't help to be annoyed easily and want to kill in annoyance, but you can choose to act strange purposely. I don't think a killer would want to do that purposely.
Dee

Postby Dee » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:50 pm

Me?? Are you accusing me of being a killer??

Why me??

Sparkle, you sure know why I chose George!! It's not just because I do not like him, but it's because he's hating everything and everyone around him... It's making me think that he's evil... So evil that he could be a monster! He dislikes everyone in this room.. He's picking on everyone, with no exception! What does that tell you??
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:26 am

Day will be ending soon. Approximately 24 hours to finalize votes.

Return to “Forum Games”