WWG VI Salem 1692 (night 2 Farmer drowned)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sun May 29, 2005 6:25 pm

The day coming closer and closer to an end the scared citizens of Salem begin shouting franticly who they think is responsible for what happened to Governer Cantrian. Farmer stands up in a stump shouting for everyone to calm down

"People people please. We need to do this a more civilized way. We will make this a simple unanimous vote. Minister Sparkle please pass out some parchment to everyone."

After Sparkle passes out a piece of parchment to everyone gathered Farmer then explains to write down the name of whom they think responsible. And to hand them back to the minister to be read aloud.

"Dee,
Farmer,
Farmer,
Nick,
Farmer,
Farmer,
Dee,
Farmer
Farmer,"

Sparkle's pale face looks to everyone then turns to Farmer but Farmer puts his hands up defensively and smiles

"Come on now people. You don't really think its me do you?"

Trying to run away the people chase after him and corner him in his office in the courthouse. Then they chain him to a large log and take him out into the marshes outside of town. Once there they force him to prove his innocentes by walking out into the water.

Walking out with each step the water getting higher around him as he carries the log. The water up to his neck he turns to everyone with hate on his face.

"You will all burn in hell with me!"

With that he then steps back and sinks into the water his breathing and gasps for air bubbling to the surface. Finally after a few moments that seemed like an enternity to everyone else the bubbles stop.

As they all turn back and begin to silent walk back to their homes for the night the water eruptes in an expolsion as the people turn back in time to see a dark demon fly into the air headed for their little town.

Following it back they arrive to see Farmer's house in flames and the demon flying into the symbol on the ground. Then as suddenly as it begun it was over and all was peaceful again.

The people saying their prayers then go to sleep. But the moon is now hidden by the clouds........
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sun May 29, 2005 6:28 pm

night people you know what to do les see some action.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.

Return to “Forum Games”