New spawning place?

Turk oyuncularin bulusabilecegi, karakter disi tartisma forumu

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Liljum

Postby Liljum » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:09 pm

Ceren wrote:
Liljum wrote:And by the way... How long have you been playing Cantr? Your forum registration date says 22 june 2007.

Why is that a concern of yours? I can only say I have started before that date. I think it does not matter whether I am playing for 1 day or 1 year, as I am entitled to my opinion in any scenario and I did say that what I said is purely my own opinions and observations.

Just wondering because as Seko said. If your a new player you have no experience of the war. But lives a rich lives with all the resources that all the turkish characters with heart failiures have left behind. If your a new player your happy with everything as it is, because your characters own about the same but only much much more of it than a character in his/her fifties would have worked together for his/her entire life.

If you would be a older player your characters would still have alot of resources gained from all "deleted" characters but would mayby not be as happy with how things are as a player. I only wish to know if your happy with or without the experience of the war. If your happy with how things are without the eperience of the war you can not really tell if it is IG or OOC resones that have made all turkish players to flee Cantr. And that's what this thread is about. Why turkish players have left Cantr and what that can be done to make things better.

But yes, your opinion as a turkish player does count aswell as you plays
turkish characters and lives in the turkish region.
Ceren

:)

Postby Ceren » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:25 pm

I thought this thread was about whether we wanted a new spawning place, and I also said many times that I just stated my own opinion.
I guess Ebenezer, being the oldest now can speak for the others whereas I never did and could never profess to.
Also, there is lots of newcomers, how about that?
Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came

Return to “Turk Oyuncular (Turkish)”