4- Day Rule

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

TatteredShoeLace

4- Day Rule

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Mon May 29, 2006 11:57 pm

There are alot of things going on that people are waiting 4 days for and not a day longer (Karnon Senator's death, Kwor's Councillor's Death, someone's deciept, etc) While they are waiting, these events are way to important to share after 4 days and it is adding OOC influence to decisions in the situation. I ask that the Staff in charge of the Gen Disc please monitor and remove any fact revealing post regarding important events, particually in the TBR-Noniwrok war. Thanks
1223-4: You kill a elephant using a longbow.

Nick wrote:If you don't check your characters once a day, you're not going anywhere in Cantr. :P
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Postby sanchez » Tue May 30, 2006 12:05 am

I second this.
Please. It is already a burden in game.
Surly

Postby Surly » Tue May 30, 2006 1:22 am

I believe PD has mod rights in the general discussion forum, purely for the purpose of ensuring the CR is not jeopardised by what is said.

Therefore... go bother the PD about it... :P
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
cantrlady

Postby cantrlady » Tue May 30, 2006 1:33 am

The Surly Cantrian wrote:Therefore... go bother the PD about it... :P

If in case you ever wondered why he is called Surly
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue May 30, 2006 11:54 am

I think this requires common sense from the forum users.

If you want to know all that's going on at the moment, not just in K-Isle, you can find out easily enough without using the forums. The public forums are rarely the source of CR breaches - else they'd be really easy to spot.

If you are involved, and you don't want any 'spoilers' - avoid topics that have potential spoilers in them.

I'm all for having an extension of the 4-day rule for events concerning K-Isle and TBR, but it would be quite difficult to impose and enforce.

All I can do is ask nicely, and hope people avoid the temptation to make things public earlier than players would like.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:58 am

See my suggestion.. :)
R.I.P:
Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.

Return to “Moderation Requests”