Lock Thread

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

the_antisocial_hermit

Lock Thread

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:59 am

http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7734

Can someone lock this da.. darn thread? Everyone needs to shush up about this situation now; the repercussions of what happened are still rippling through the area... Not to mention the fact that it's way off track and more annoying than ever now...

If Thetaris has quit, he's quit, if not, not... but either way, there's no need to be rehashing all that crap and bringing up more outspoken CR accusations on the general forums.

Anyways, the point stands that he's either gone or not, there's no need to discuss it further...
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:09 am

It's been annoying me too. I'm also not sure if the posters are adhereing to the four day rule, it certainly doesn't seem like it?
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:15 am

no farmer this happened a good week ago or more now, perfectly within the four day rule
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:16 am

It doesn't feel like it to me... but I'm not sure...

At any rate, 4 days or no, it's starting to make me uncomfortable and ruins the IG situation... You don't know if chars are played according to what they know from here or what they know IC... or a mix of both...

It's just a pain because there's a ripple effect and 4 days doesn't always cover that, regardless...
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:17 am

Considering: http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7733 , this topic should've been long dropped. Also, since what is being discussed is having IC repurcussions, it is a direct extension of the Capital Rule.
Coramon

Postby Coramon » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:18 am

Nobody likes it just block it up.
Wolf wrote:Hm... MTV Deathmatch: Caveman Clobbering?
Or... do they end up forming the local caveman union?
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:19 am

yup lock it and throw away the key
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:20 am

Also considering : http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=15 , I am going to lock it. If it's brought up elsewhere, just don't reply and don't help its irritating proliferation, for the sake of your fellow forumers.
Marian

Postby Marian » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:23 am

Oops, sorry! Didn't see this. :oops:

I didn't think it was effecting anything though, the whole 'revolution' thing is pretty old news, and I've been trying not to talk about what's actually goign on now.

Anyway, shutting up.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:26 am

yup, cheers for locking it, im sooo bored of talking about it
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:27 am

Sorry for my part too....
R.I.P:
Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
Rappy

Postby Rappy » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:33 pm

oops :lol: sorry, i suppose it was my fault, im the one that brought up the topic :(
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:37 pm

As Chris Johnson put it in another thread:

Thank you Sho, I agree whole heartedly with this. The recent level of chatter in the Support and Suggestion forums has been IMHO very disruptive and I'd personally like to see it stop . It's got to the ridiculous stage where people are now using the Moderation Request forum to apologise for unecessary posting. The Suggestions Forum by its very nature can take a little off track chatter as original ideas are developed but General Support, Capital Rules Breaches and Moderation Requests should really only be used for the purposes they are designed for.

There is a brief summary before each section of the forums, e.g. for the Moderation Forums: "Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Communications Department. Just as General Support, <b>this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.</b>" Likewise, please understand that apologies, etc, are unnecessary. This also holds true to a similar degree for the General Support and Capital Rule breach forums, since these are instrumental to the mechanism of the game. By putting off topic rubbish in there, you're only slowing down the process in which work can get done.

Please keep this in mind when posting in the future, rather than minding what has already happened and is done (that does not need to be worried over). The General Discussion and NonCantr discussion are both places where leisurely discussion can take place, since it is not key to the running of the game by other staff members.

[Edit: Locked by Nite]

Return to “Moderation Requests”