Racism

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Cookie

Postby Cookie » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:20 pm

It was meant to be retorical but since you seem to be a bit slow tonight stan I'll give you a bit of help. It's along the lines off, "I surender."
Stan

Postby Stan » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:05 am

I'm slow everyday. Kind of like you on the soccer field.
Stan wrote:I've never said anything worth quoting.
Cookie

Postby Cookie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:32 am

Stan wrote:I'm slow everyday. Kind of like you on the soccer field.

That key in your back just keeps on turning.
Stan

Postby Stan » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:35 am

Just trying to see how long I can keep you awake.

I think they're going to yell at us soon for high jacking this thread...but actually I still have a MODERATION REQUEST that they've ignored.

BTW, please take the ' out. Americans is plural not possessive.
Stan wrote:I've never said anything worth quoting.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:58 am

It has not gone ignored. :) In any case, since I'm editorial staff, I can add that "American's, Irelands biggest tourist import, also the biggest reason not to go there" is 'better' written as "Americans, Ireland's biggest tourism import, are the best reason not to go there." American's should be Americans (due to it being plural, not possessive), Irelands should be Ireland's (as there is only one Ireland, and it is the possessive of that country), and "biggest reason" is an awkward phrasing, although it could go either way. It should also be noted that Americans were a very large export of Ireland, not so long ago. ;)
Oasis

Postby Oasis » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:04 am

Yeah, about time to lock this thread. Support forums are not meant for chatting, and is definitely not where you two should be carrying on like this. Not that any place is, but........

Return to “Moderation Requests”