Suggestions to be moved to implemented

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

*Wiro

Suggestions to be moved to implemented

Postby *Wiro » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:34 pm

I hope to see the suggestions forum more cleaned up. There's more and more suggestions being made, I'd just like to make sure the already accepted suggestions are not lost.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4705 > we have custom clothing descriptions now

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18385 > labels are implemented

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12340 > there is a personal space for the player on the character page

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7081 > pretty sure this is implemented

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=105 > not sure if weather is in its final state now, are there plans to expand on it? It seems like specific weather effects might be better discussed in separate topics (as is already the case)
Read about my characters by following this link.
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Re: Suggestions to be moved to implemented

Postby Bmot » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Hmmm, I suppose I can have a look through the accepted forums :P
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Re: Suggestions to be moved to implemented

Postby Joshuamonkey » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanks! I moved those threads, and yes weather is in it's final state for the time being, although earlier there was discussion about what wording should be used and if you should see it through a window.
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.

Return to “Moderation Requests”