Lithuanian players forum moderation

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

wejdas

Lithuanian players forum moderation

Postby wejdas » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:01 pm

We need a moderator for the forum of Lithuanian players. We have a total chaos there at the moment with people posting everywhere about everything, we've even has a few insulting topics that nearly broke out into flames. There are several devoted and active players in our community who are willing to take up the reponsibility, or you could appoint one of the Lithuanian speakers from Cantr team. Thank you.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:51 pm

If someone wants to moderate, should apply to Communications Department.
Not-so-sad panda
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:20 am

Just wonder how long does the application take? I think we are waiting about a year for moderator in our language group, but things doesnt move. Mabe stuff have forget about that?
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:08 pm

shapukas wrote:Just wonder how long does the application take? I think we are waiting about a year for moderator in our language group, but things doesnt move. Mabe stuff have forget about that?

People that are fluent in Lithuanian have to apply... for us to have a specific moderator there. Not sure how long applications take; staff is volunteer and real life comes before Cantr staff duties... so whoever is in the position for those may not be available.

If you mean moderations have been reported... where? I haven't seen them, so I was unaware of these moderations that needed to be done.

Uhmm.. If you can pm me links to the threads that are in question and let me know what they're saying and what needs to be modified or locked, I'll see what I can do about cleaning it up. I can't read Lithuanian so without direct contact and translation, I can't really do or recognize much other than spam.
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!

Return to “Moderation Requests”