one of my characters magically heals... not that i'm complaining but....

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

viktor

one of my characters magically heals... not that i'm complaining but....

Postby viktor » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:16 pm

first let me show you the events..

5771-5.29: You get attacked by a dire wolf, and you lose 18 percent strength. You saved 24 percent using your steel scutum.

5771-2.16: You are hungry.

5771-1.20: You say: (((CENSORED)))

5771-0.29: You get attacked by a dire wolf, and you lose 16 percent strength. You saved 24 percent using your steel scutum.

when I checked my character after the second attack.. they had ONLY 18 damage... instead of 34 or even 33 that would be expected in this case.. and as you can see I did not heal in between these attacks... I should have waited instead of healing when I got my char home to see if the same happened again with the 18 damage. not sure if it was a 1 time glitch or if it's something that'll pop up more but at least wanted to bring this to the attention of those whom it concerns.
Chris

Re: one of my characters magically heals... not that i'm complaining but....

Postby Chris » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:03 am

Did you have any food in your stomach?

I ask because one of my characters, shortly after a change in healing mechanics, ate healing food in the middle of a battle. She ended up eating more than she needed, and her stomach held the rest. It still does. Maybe if she gets injured, she will be healed by healing food she ate years ago and was sitting in her stomach?
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:34 am

Yeah the eating in the middle of that event log makes me think you had healing food in your stomach. If you are damaged at the daily feeding tick and you have healing food in your stomach then your character will "consume" it and heal.

If you've ever consumed alcohol for drunkenness mechanic then that alcohol stays in your stomach until you need it to auto heal.
viktor

Postby viktor » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:52 am

hmm, never thought of that.. I cannot confirm nor deny the possibility of that being the case.. generally I only eat what healing food is necessary but.. never know coulda fed this char extra sometime since the last time they had injury. good to know, thanks

Return to “General Support”