Engine trouble

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

viktor

Engine trouble

Postby viktor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:44 pm

hey I need a mechanic... problem..
I have a vehicle.. has it's original A type engine... I installed a B type petrol injected engine.. I put fuel(petrol) in the b engine 0 in the A.. drove and went 1% says out of fuel.. I tossed some fuel in the a engine as well (which has an engine removal initiated by the way) because I need to move and don't expect the problem fixed in only a tick lol really hope this temp solution gets me moving while the real engine trouble gets solved thanks
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: Engine trouble

Postby Greek » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:19 pm

If I remember correctly, in case there is more than a single engine, then random one is selected.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
viktor

Re: Engine trouble

Postby viktor » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:18 pm

ah!, thanks for the info, I kept them both filled until I had time to dismantle the old one.

Return to “General Support”