Fishing exploit?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Akulli

Fishing exploit?

Postby Akulli » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:55 pm

I'm not sure if this was intended to work, but apparently having a fishing pole while using fishing nets will quicken the project?
curious

Re: Fishing exploit?

Postby curious » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:15 pm

I think the automatic adoption of various carried tools to aid tasks is compounding, maybe?
Good to know though.

Just watch... they'll fix it now and you'll kick yourself.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Yes, it would be better to not fix the bugs.
Especially those that can lead to database corruption and losing the characters.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
Tiamo

Postby Tiamo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:01 am

Apparently the same happens with the drills (pickaxe bonus now also seems to apply). This definitely is a change, with a big impact on mining speed.
I think ...
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:18 am

Somehow I don't think compounding aid % is going to corrupt the database. Unbalance the game, though, yes.

Return to “General Support”