Game missing out on sailing tick

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Tiamo

Game missing out on sailing tick

Postby Tiamo » Fri May 19, 2017 7:20 am

I recently noticed the game is non-responsive for 10+ minutes (RL time) around the 1:10 sailing tick (game time), and actually misses out on the tick (no sailing progress). It just happened again.
This may have been going on for some time. An ocean crossing i have done before (so i know how long it should take) took several days longer than i expected.
I think ...
viktor

Re: Game missing out on sailing tick

Postby viktor » Sat May 20, 2017 9:40 am

I have 2 characters sailing
firstly I'd like to say that, one of them missed sailing progress on the 1.10 tick
secondly I'd like to say and I noticed this twice, a character was accidentally left inside a cabin(hold) during that same tick and when they came out after, the ship was still sailing full steam ahead but this is mid ocean so cant see if they moved or not.
this tick and the daily reset happen at the same time and I think that is why we are having issues.

Return to “General Support”