Accidental tear-down changes project initiator

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Millhouse

Accidental tear-down changes project initiator

Postby Millhouse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Recently I saw someone accidentally start to tear-down an object manufacturing project, and then cancel the tear-down to start the project over. When that happened, the project initiator changed. It's not a big deal, except it could be if the object then ends up in the hands of the new initiator instead of the original one. I guess it could be potentially exploited if someone were to tear-down a project at the very end, put one minute of time into the project and then walk off when the object lands in the wrong hands.
witia1

Re: Accidental tear-down changes project initiator

Postby witia1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 pm

If I'm right it's partially secured. You cannot disassemble "fresh" project if it is not yours and You are not able to do that for project that someone is working on.
Rest In Pieces.
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Yeah, this was an older project (originally started about a month ago) that no body had worked on for a while.
Snowdrop

Postby Snowdrop » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:28 pm

It's no different to any other abandoned project in that sense, is it? If it gets left too long then...it's there for anyone to take :lol:

Return to “General Support”