Are domestic animal resources broken?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Millhouse

Are domestic animal resources broken?

Postby Millhouse » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:04 pm

I noticed domestic animals in one location don't seem to be "growing" resources. Waited and waited and waited, and no changes to the "minimal" "above average" and "high" levels of raws from domestic animals in packs. At the very least I expected the one at "minimal" to go to "low" a long ago.
Tiamo

Re: Are domestic animal resources broken?

Postby Tiamo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Yes, the milk and wool 'growth' seems to have stopped five or so days ago. All domesticated animals are well fed, and have been for a long time.
I think ...
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Yeah, five or so days seems about right. 5370 is when I finished collecting from my pack and 7 days later I still get "minimal" when checking the pack.
Snowdrop

Postby Snowdrop » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:57 pm

I just came on to see if anyone else was querying the issue...I've noticed it for various animals across a few characters. Some are above average or high for their resources and I'm just hanging on waiting to collect from them once they get to very high so I can then cull one - but it really does seem to have got stuck :|
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Thanks for reporting. Indeed, the problem was global. I've fixed it, I think.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:39 am

Thanks, Greek. It seems to be working again. It might take a day or two to know for sure.
Snowdrop

Postby Snowdrop » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:25 pm

I have noticed a definite difference with one type of animal at least, so thank you, Greek!

Return to “General Support”