Rule clarification: Okay to ask to chat about your dead character with other players?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

MattWithoos

Rule clarification: Okay to ask to chat about your dead character with other players?

Postby MattWithoos » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:59 pm

See here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12594&p=576187#p576187

Is it okay to ask to chat with those who had characters with your dead character? I've been waiting a long time for Caleb to die and was kind of looking forward to it. I was under the assumption that it was okay.

Let me know so I can edit my post if it's not okay.
Rebma

Re: Rule clarification: Okay to ask to chat about your dead character with other players?

Postby Rebma » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:29 pm

This is sort of silly question considering there's an entire thread dedicated to one character alone that's dead lol.

Also, your character is dead. So it's not like it's going to influence your game play with your dead character to talk to people who'd been in his life.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
MattWithoos

Re: Rule clarification: Okay to ask to chat about your dead character with other players?

Postby MattWithoos » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 pm

That's a good point. Just sounded like Wolfsong knew something I didn't (viewtopic.php?f=1&p=576190#p576186), so thought I'd confirm.

Return to “General Support”