Wooden Bowl Doesn't Work?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

MonkeyPants4736

Wooden Bowl Doesn't Work?

Postby MonkeyPants4736 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:50 pm

I tried starting a food project while holding a wooden bowl in my character's inventory. The drop down menu for options was blank. I dropped the bowl to try again, but there was not even an option to use the bowl on a project that way.
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Wooden Bowl Doesn't Work?

Postby sanchez » Thu May 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Which project are you trying to start? Answer in pm if you need.

There is a difference between the Wooden bowl, which is a tool used in a number of projects, and the Mixing bowl, which is a machine on which you can initiate projects. If your project requires the Wooden bowl as a tool, you'll have to find the proper machine to initiate the project.
MonkeyPants4736

Postby MonkeyPants4736 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 pm

I was trying to see recipes in general by experimenting with the bowl. I assumed it was just like a mixing bowl, where you start a project from the bowl itself. Your response clarifies that it is not the case. Thank you :)
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Postby sanchez » Thu May 05, 2016 8:49 pm

I've updated the Wiki now, in the hope to clear up confusion: http://wiki.cantr.net/index.php/Wooden_bowl

Return to “General Support”