Question About Ship/Naval Mechanics

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

FiziKx

Question About Ship/Naval Mechanics

Postby FiziKx » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:02 am

Is it possible to board another ship while at sea in some way? If so, how is that done?
As you may be able to tell, I don't play a lot of seafaring characters.

Thanks!
http://arcanot.myminicity.com/
http://fizikx.mybrute.com

Snowdrop

Re: Question About Ship/Naval Mechanics

Postby Snowdrop » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:20 am

You can dock a smaller vessel to a larger one while at sea (look up the ship you want to dock to on the wiki to find out which ones can dock to it) - but you'll only be able to actually board the other ship if it's occupants have it unlocked, for obvious reasons.
Draco

Postby Draco » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Snowdrop wrote:You can dock a smaller vessel to a larger one while at sea (look up the ship you want to dock to on the wiki to find out which ones can dock to it) - but you'll only be able to actually board the other ship if it's occupants have it unlocked, for obvious reasons.

But you can dock the smaller vessel and then break the lock of the to-be-boarded ship, right?
Snowdrop

Postby Snowdrop » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:16 pm

You can certainly attempt to - whether you actually do is a matter of luck as well as not being killed by outraged occupants first :lol:
Draco

Postby Draco » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Snowdrop wrote:You can certainly attempt to - whether you actually do is a matter of luck as well as not being killed by outraged occupants first :lol:

Of course, of course :lol: . Now that I remember, a couple of characters of mine boarded ships, and they were able to do so (For some reason, I thought that you could only break the locks while the ship was docked; no idea why). Thanks a lot! :)

Return to “General Support”