Operate multiple notes can't handle 1000+

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

*Wiro

Operate multiple notes can't handle 1000+

Postby *Wiro » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 am

As the title says, the menu that allows operating multiple notes does not function when 1000+ notes are selected. This is a problem, because you cannot select half of them unless you do so manually. It's the difference between 1 click and 500. Obviously this is an issue for me because I can't clear my inventory unless I do it one by one. That's not something I want to do.

EDIT: Fortunately, we live in the age of firefox addons. :D
Read about my characters by following this link.
Snowdrop

Re: Operate multiple notes can't handle 1000+

Postby Snowdrop » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:06 am

1000 notes?! :shock:
EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:51 am

Could this be a case of browser limitation? Did you try it with different browsers?
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:39 am

EchoMan wrote:Could this be a case of browser limitation? Did you try it with different browsers?

I didn't try that. I simply installed the firefox addon and drag-selected 500 which did go through.
Read about my characters by following this link.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:32 am

If I remember correctly, it's not a browser issue, but limitation caused by the method currently used to handle these checkboxes. Most likely it can be lifted but will take me some time.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “General Support”