Order of stuff in containers

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

SekoETC

Order of stuff in containers

Postby SekoETC » Tue May 26, 2015 11:04 am

What defines the order in which the contents of a container are listed? Apparently it's a fixed order, since I tried everything to put an item "behind" other items but no matter what I did, it showed up in the beginning of the list. It doesn't matter if it's put in first or last, the order is fixed and I can't figure out the logic behind it.
Not-so-sad panda
*Wiro

Re: Order of stuff in containers

Postby *Wiro » Tue May 26, 2015 11:07 am

Possibly the item id. The current order is temporary awaiting a solution for books (look in accepted suggestions for the thread).
Read about my characters by following this link.
SekoETC

Re: Order of stuff in containers

Postby SekoETC » Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 am

But if it was item id then it would either be old come first, or new come first, and I have another character whose container seems to support the old come first system, but when I tried to put older items in the container on this problem character, the newest item still appeared first.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “General Support”