Projects not showing resulting descriptions anymore?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

computaertist

Projects not showing resulting descriptions anymore?

Postby computaertist » Sun May 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Has the system been intentionally changed so that projects don't show what the resulting item's custom description will be anymore? It's fine if so, I've just been driving myself a bit crazy figuring out this might have been a site change and not something I was doing wrong on my end. And if it's not intentional, then I'd like to report it as a bug; the descriptions aren't showing up in projects for me.

And if it was intentional, may I humbly request an announcement for these kinds of things? If it isn't too much trouble it would save me from panicking. It's not often information goes suddenly missing from a page.
Mark Twain wrote:Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
*Wiro

Re: Projects not showing resulting descriptions anymore?

Postby *Wiro » Sun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Must be a bug introduced during the recent changes. I thought I was crazy at first.

EDIT: Should be fixed soon, thanks for reporting.
Read about my characters by following this link.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Sun May 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Thanks for reporting. I think it's now fixed.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
computaertist

Postby computaertist » Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Mark Twain wrote:Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.

Return to “General Support”