Operations on Multiple Notes - broken

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

miirkaelisaar

Operations on Multiple Notes - broken

Postby miirkaelisaar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:08 am

The function "operations on multiple notes" is no longer working. I don't know if I'm the only one encountering this. I selected 6 notes and tries to put into an envelope, I received the error "you can not put this note in an envelope because it is not in your inventory". The note, quite clearly, is in my inventory. I tried to select only one note, and received the error "you can not put this note in an envelope because you do not have an envelope." There are currently three envelopes in my inventory. The normal function of individual operations by clicking the envelope button still works (though less convenient) but I can no longer use the multiple note operation. There was no issue removing notes from the envelope, only trying to put them in. This is a new glitch I've only witnessed in the last day, never happened before, so I figured I better report it.
“No institution can function smoothly if there is disunity among it's members.”
*Wiro

Re: Operations on Multiple Notes - broken

Postby *Wiro » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:18 am

Thought it was just one old broken note that caused it for me, so I didn't report it. Noticed it a few days ago. Does it happen with any and all notes/envelopes?
Read about my characters by following this link.
miirkaelisaar

Postby miirkaelisaar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:28 am

I thought the same, 'cause I have had broken notes before but I tried it with a few different notes and it did the same thing with every one.
“No institution can function smoothly if there is disunity among it's members.”
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:19 am

Fixed
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
Slowness_Incarnate

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:43 pm

This bug is back.

ERROR: You cannot put this note into an envelope, as you do not have it in your inventory.

Return to “General Support”