Carrying Much more than 15k

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Optimus Christ

Carrying Much more than 15k

Postby Optimus Christ » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:25 am

One of my characters, is now Carrying 73500 grams.

Changes made recently on the character:

Obtained a Plethora of notes and envelopes, took them out, erased copies, and stuffed them all into one envelope.

Obtained a lot of keys after My character's significant other died, which would specify that he stop picking it up after 15k.

My question is, is it possible the gratuitous amount of notes, could be to blame? also, there are several envelopes that my character has dropped, when trying to obtain the notes out of them, causes failure to load the next page.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: Carrying Much more than 15k

Postby Snickie » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:48 am

Did a bunch of projects recently complete and end up in your character's inventory? That's what usually does it.
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:52 am

Not that I know of, My character set up several projects that takes an ungodly amount of time, and none have finished. Other than the mass amount of keys he has, I can think of no other reason why he would be carrying that much. Only has a few items that actually carry weight, but all these keys as well. But shouldn't it have stopped at 15k?
hyrle

Postby hyrle » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Keys weigh 10 grams a piece, I believe. I'd find it suprising if keys can be picked up if you exceed weight, but maybe they can be picked up.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:13 pm

That was a bugged note. It's fixed now.
It was the only note in the universe with weight > 0, so I think it's one time problem.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “General Support”