Dragging Bug?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Dragging Bug?

Postby Snickie » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:20 am

Hey, I thought this bug was supposed to be fixed. That when the dragging project reached or exceeded 100% it would automatically succeed.

When my character started this dragging project, they were at 99% with tiredness, so I can't restart it and expect it to work until either a.) he gets miraculously stronger or b.) the draggee takes more damage.

It's not that big of an issue for me. I just thought this had been fixed and was disappointed to find out it apparently wasn't.
kicking jay

Re: Dragging Bug?

Postby kicking jay » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 am

I've had this happen to me recently.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: Dragging Bug?

Postby Greek » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:08 am

Snickie wrote:Hey, I thought this bug was supposed to be fixed. That when the dragging project reached or exceeded 100% it would automatically succeed.

Dragging can be completed when dragging code is triggered. It is done for example after eating or fighting.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “General Support”