Undocking Attempts lead to blank white page.

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Parliament

Undocking Attempts lead to blank white page.

Postby Parliament » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Hey there. I have been trying to undock a sloop from a skimmer and am unable to undock. Every time I press the button for undock I get directed to a blank white page and nothing occurs in game.

There is stipulation, notsure if it matters. I am undocking from a skimmer that is docking to land.

Tangentally:
What was changed in the update? Is this a part of the changes?
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: Undocking Attempts lead to blank white page.

Postby Greek » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello, the problem is with displaying the error message.
It should be impossible to undock from a docking ship in case its current docking progress would leave the undocking ship on land - the ship would then be stuck and couldn't move.

The changes mentioned in the announcement were completely unrelated. They were about fixing database transactions in case of multiple undock actions performed simultaneously.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “General Support”