Failed to reactivate my account

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

C4 Dark Saint

Failed to reactivate my account

Postby C4 Dark Saint » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:34 pm

(This might be the wrong forum to post under, but I didn't know where else to turn.)

Greetings,

I am a veteran player of quite a few years and I had taken a break from the game. During the break my account has gone inactive and requested me to either message the staff or to create a new account. I had first messaged the staff about getting my account reactivated and I received no reply as to the status of the situation.

I gave it a few weeks before I finally decided to create a new account and I was waiting patiently for the department to review the new account and allow me to restart my cantr adventures. I wake up this morning and checked on the progress only to notice that said new account is now locked for what ever reason and is denying me the capability to even log on. (I have checked and rechecked the username and password.)

I have no idea what I have done wrong, if anything at all and quite frankly I am a little irritated about being left out in the dark about the listed events. Please tell me what the deal is and if I am able to continue playing cantr or if I should stop trying and walk away.

V/r
Dark Saint
What is a hero in the eyes of today's world?
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Failed to reactivate my account

Postby sanchez » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Thanks for the report and patience while we look into the problem.
C4 Dark Saint

Re: Failed to reactivate my account

Postby C4 Dark Saint » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Thank you for the reply and looking into the issue!
What is a hero in the eyes of today's world?

Return to “General Support”