PLAY BALL!!!

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

masterekat

Re: PLAY BALL!!!

Postby masterekat » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am

Cute! You could make them with notes, and I would pray that your character would find one of mine so they could play! I did have a character that I once wanted to develop a gambling problem. I never did get that going.
NancyLee

Postby NancyLee » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 am

Yup, that's it, with notes and using an envelope as a "box" ^^
“Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, everything flies and goes away.”
― Frida Kahlo
Vega

Postby Vega » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:25 am

I thought it too... But with the notes system of cantr, I didn't found the way. I'm still thinking on making some tarot cards for one of my chars... :P
Quebec Lima Delta November
Something like a story
masterekat

Postby masterekat » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 am

:shock: Awesome! I was thinking of making an astrological sign system for Cantr. Of course I guess there would need to be stars and other planets for me to be able to do that... Still it'd be neat to have funny horoscopes for characters. :lol: If I ever did spawn a character to make all that up, I would hope that I would run into your tarot card character, Vega.
Addicted

Postby Addicted » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:39 am

One of mine had a fortune read. An old lady who travelled from town to town and dropped notes. It was actually really well done and to date, quite accurate. She used bones and notes. The note mine drew was tarot like with a picture. It was maybe 2950. Maybe someone can remember more?

Return to “Suggestions”