Scented candles

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Indigo

Scented candles

Postby Indigo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:04 pm

I've searched in the forums for this, and couldn't find it. If this has been suggested before, my apologies (I never seem to find things in my searches :roll: )

I'd want to see scented candles in Cantr. It could be easy, just adding some herbs (like, 5 grams?) to the project. It could be that the herbs should be changed into oil before that, but I'm not sure about how that process could be done.

Of course, not all the herbs would be suitable for this. I mean... who would want a garlic scented candle? But maybe lavender, sage, tea, lemon... even peppermint and patchouli.
Someone wrote:Being dark is an intelligent interpretation of the fabricated world, made up from our heads, there to tempt and play with us
gejyspa

Re: Scented candles

Postby gejyspa » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Yum.. garlic candle! Put me down for those. I love garlic.

http://www.amazon.com/Garlic-Gold-Jar-C ... B006MAZQTW
Indigo

Postby Indigo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Haha.
Okay... maybe to scare vampires away? (since I haven't seen mosquitoes in Cantr... yet)
Someone wrote:Being dark is an intelligent interpretation of the fabricated world, made up from our heads, there to tempt and play with us
Vega

Postby Vega » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:51 pm

*Vega runs to spawn a mosquito char.*

xDDDDDDD

Maybe, to make that "oil" to make the candles, you can mix the herbs with alcohol, like if you were making perfume, or maybe mixing it with the oils we already have (bergamot, pachouli...) But I really think that it is not need to, just mixing the herbs and the wax should work...
Quebec Lima Delta November
Something like a story
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Just the herbs and wax... they really aren't functional items, so why make it even harder to make them?

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 am

Give a use for herbal mixtures.

Return to “Suggestions”