Struggling against dragging

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Henkie

Struggling against dragging

Postby Henkie » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Make a new option for each individual character, that signals the 'struggling level'.

The idea is simple, every character has the ability to chagne one's intensity as to dragging.
1. Not
2. A little
3. Regular
4. With force
5. Completely insanely twitching and jerking

Also, when someone dies, this option should be set back to 1, because being unable to drag a dead body when 3 regular guys are pulling is impossible...

Looking forward to reactions!
EchoMan

Re: Struggling against dragging

Postby EchoMan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 pm

This has been suggested before, but with only two options: Resisting / Not resisting. How would these in-between steps make this suggestion better than that?
Henkie

Postby Henkie » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Sorry to open a new topic then, I did not have time to go through all the topics yet.

Tha additional value of more options is more options? There really is no big additional value, but as there are 5 different strenght levels, I 'just went with 5' here aswel.

The main reason for this suggestion was the addittion. This suggestion would be be handy for making dead bodies easier to drag, which irritates me a bit.
Auryn

Postby Auryn » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:08 pm

That's why the search bar is very useful, you can go through lots of material in a short amount of time, then add to an already existing suggestion.
Henkie

Postby Henkie » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Apologies! Topic may be removed :)
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:45 pm

If there would be five levels, then there would have to be a consequence to the resisting character which intensifies should they bring up stronger resistance. The only thing I can think of is increased tiredness or damage, but that would be counter-productive to the whole resisting thing. I agree that this can't be implemented.

Return to “Suggestions”