Brass

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Brass

Postby Snickie » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:28 am

I did a search for this, and there have been several suggestions for this, though it hasn't been touched in awhile. I also searched the wiki, and it's there. But there's not enough information on it to satisfy my curiosity. It basically explains what brass is and what is made from it, but doesn't explicitly say it's in the game, or a recipe on how to make it IG, or anything like that.

So my question/suggestion is: Is a material of brass actually in the game? I mean...is it, by itself, a manufacturable material, like bronze and iron and steel? If not, it should be. -nods- Mostly because I want to see brass instruments i.e. trumpet, French horn, trombone, and even saxophones (while not actually brasswind instruments, they're still largely made of brass), etc., but brass has been used in other things too.
EchoMan

Re: Brass

Postby EchoMan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:11 am

Brass is not a resource in the game. The wiki page is marked for deletion.

Large brass buckle etc are in the game, but they are made from copper and zinc.

Likewise, a brass instrument could be made out of various metals.

Return to “Suggestions”