...But what is it?

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

CrashBlizz

...But what is it?

Postby CrashBlizz » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 am

Could we have what landmarks say listed on the project page as they're being built? - much like we can see the changing signs one

At the moment you have to finish the landmark to find out what its about.
randognsac

Re: ...But what is it?

Postby randognsac » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 am

CrashBlizz wrote:Could we have what landmarks say listed on the project page as they're being built? - much like we can see the changing signs one

At the moment you have to finish the landmark to find out what its about.

I 2nd this!^^^^^^^^^^^^

I searched for topics that relate to my suggestion, a lot came up, but this one was the best as far as landmarks go in my brief read through of the topics available. So I will piggy back my suggestion onto CrashBlizz's.

My original suggestion has been suggested in a way but not in the context I want it suggested.
I want more kinds of landmarks, marble, gold, silver, diamond?, brass, bronze, iron, copper, steel. Wood and stone don't cut it anymore. Cantr is rich with surplus resources. This will be another way to use them. I have a few characters in game that want to make landmarks for long dead characters, but feel like wood and stone aren't good enough.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Agreed
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
gejyspa

Postby gejyspa » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 pm

randognsac wrote:My original suggestion has been suggested in a way but not in the context I want it suggested.
I want more kinds of landmarks, marble, gold, silver, diamond?, brass, bronze, iron, copper, steel. Wood and stone don't cut it anymore. Cantr is rich with surplus resources. This will be another way to use them. I have a few characters in game that want to make landmarks for long dead characters, but feel like wood and stone aren't good enough.

Bah, humbug! Why, if I HAD some wood, I wouldn't be wasting it on no monument. I could build a dung fork with it!

just saying...

--gejyspa
Rusalka

Postby Rusalka » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:16 pm

You, but there are others who would create many proofs of their pride
Artur wrote:ja chce miec fabryke i czarnuchow w niej a nie dom z ogrodkiem kurna i nie zycze sobie zeby mnie ktos pouczal o graniu w cantr qrka
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm

It would be cool if you could gild existing landmarks, at least unless tearing them down or having them crumble away without maintenance is going to get implemented before the new types of landmarks. Although why would they have to be called landmarks, they could also be called statues but work the same way. You'd just take the title as a description.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Suggestions”