Suggestions for new Animals

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

grayjaket

Postby grayjaket » Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:47 am

Says who? We can't stop EVERYTHING you know. Besides, you could always just eat it if you don't mind the chemical aftertaste....
I just can't stop coming back....
JJ

Postby JJ » Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:55 am

what about cats!! and probably some whales or something...
"I think I am wearing a raccoon instead of a fur loin cloth!" O_O poor raccoon....
Ecilope

Postby Ecilope » Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:56 am

Confession: once when I was living on my own, I was having a bad day, and the only thing in my fridge was a jar of dill pickles. I ate 15 of them in one day. :shock:
- Becky
Players Department
Resource Department
Ecilope

Postby Ecilope » Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:58 am

Dr. Zoology says: Cats are the only domestic animals that man did not actively domesticate. It was an act of symbiosis. Man started to store grains, which attracted vermin, and the vermin attracted cats. Masses of mice=easy meals for hungry kitties. The ones that got along best with man evolved into what we know today as the domestic cat.
- Becky

Players Department

Resource Department
grayjaket

Postby grayjaket » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:00 am

Ecilope wrote:Confession: once when I was living on my own, I was having a bad day, and the only thing in my fridge was a jar of dill pickles. I ate 15 of them in one day. :shock:

Those poor innocent creatures :cry:
thingnumber2

Postby thingnumber2 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:01 am

um...no offense to cat lovers out there..cats are boring lazy nasty little pets...
Ecilope

Postby Ecilope » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:09 am

No they're not, They're sweet :twisted:
- Becky

Players Department

Resource Department
Missy

Postby Missy » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:20 am

thingnumber2 wrote:um...no offense to cat lovers out there..cats are boring lazy nasty little pets...

:lol: :lol: I'm with you T2. :evil:

On a personal opinion- I can tolerate cats/kitties if they are mild mannered, but sometimes they just look at me and we can tell we hate eachother. They're malicious little buggers who obviously others don't care for even if they say they do. Letting the creepy farts, out at night then they breed and create loads and loads and loads of kitties, who sit outside my window while in heat mewwin' up a storm. I almost feel bad for them, until we exchange looks and one of em says to me.."I'll pounce on you when you least expect it" :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol:

But on another note, cats in game wouldn't be so bad. :) Just note that I think its the one time in game where I'll fail to differentiate between rl and in game. *Wont have any sympathy for them, when they are slain and used for food*
Ecilope

Postby Ecilope » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:24 am

You people are so mean! lol.
I love all animals.
Except for parasites.
I don't love parasites.
But I do appreciate them. :P
- Becky

Players Department

Resource Department
thingnumber2

Postby thingnumber2 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:34 am

exactly what missy said...cats are just nasty...except kittens, they are cute, and they play...but cats, just sit around, pur, grow fat, sleep, and lick themselves, and they don't even care about you...nasty...useles...dogs on the other hand are great, they play, they are loyal, they do something...
Missy

Postby Missy » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:06 am

Awe sorry :P I don't mean that I'd ever hurt one. lol. ( I did hurt one once with out intentions to do so.) But...lol I just mean..it aint going to bother me if somene does eat them. :lol:

I used to say that I'd not have to buy my kids a noise maker, just by them a cat and let em swing it around by the tail. :lol: :lol: I say that, but I could never do it. :)
JJ

Postby JJ » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:36 am

oh and dogs arent nasty? they lick themselfs, eat their own poo, pee just about anywhere to mark their spots, and not to mention they chew the heck outta ya shoes. now they also hump your leg and just about anything else. that slober all over you when they lick ya. ill stick to cats even though they are armed with deadly claws, luckily i have my iron shield. =P
"I think I am wearing a raccoon instead of a fur loin cloth!" O_O poor raccoon....
Spider

Postby Spider » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:40 am

:lol: , what kind of dog do you have, mine does some of that, but not most
I was not intoxicated while I wrote this.
grayjaket

Postby grayjaket » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:42 am

Cats lick themselves too, and bring home dead stuff, and load of other nastiness....
Shay

Postby Shay » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:46 am

Not everything cats bring home are dead :D Try waking up and finding your cat brought a live bat into your house through the cat door, then let it loose :shock:

Return to “Suggestions”