Suggestions for new Animals

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Meh

Postby Meh » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:45 pm

Grubs...but not as an animal rather a resource.

Shovels help.
quidit

Postby quidit » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:05 am

shot down again , man you guys are tuff.

I swear im not holding my farts in either.
Never hold your farts in. They travel up
your spine, into your brain, and that's where you get shitty ideas from.
Spectrus_Wolfus

Postby Spectrus_Wolfus » Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:45 am

how about echidna's and platapus's they'd spin people out a bit and the posibility to gather bird and animal egg's . hmmmmm maybe i should go put egg's i the meal's bit aswell
then when we can domesticate animals*hint hint* we'll be able to gather bird egg's that way

*hint hint*domesticate animals *hint hint*
new.vogue.nightmare

Postby new.vogue.nightmare » Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:55 am

Ecilope wrote:The reality is, people who don't like cats are intimidated by them. You have to know you've got something to love to try to get close to a cat. If a cat graces you with its love, you know you're really something special. Dogs are great, but they love whoever gives them food.

Just wanna say. Neighbor's cat? Hated me. I put food in his dish? Purrs up a storm and loves me forever. Or maybe is just faking it so I give him more food XD
Sicofonte wrote:SLURP, SLURP, SLURP...

<Kimidori> esperanto is sooooo sexy^^^^
Ecilope

Postby Ecilope » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:56 am

Maybe he thought he was a dog ;)
- Becky
Players Department
Resource Department
Meh

Postby Meh » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:45 am

If you feed a dog your it's leader.

If you feed a cat your it's momma. But remember cats will eat thier parents or children if they need too.

That another thing about dogs. They can exist on a vegitarian diet. So secretly thier not the tough carnivores they let on. Rather they are closeted muffin eaters. :)

Cats. Meat only. They will only eat cearals in thier food if it is favored up alot.
Spectrus_Wolfus

Postby Spectrus_Wolfus » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:49 am

i dunno cat's eat metal aswell why just last week i saw a cat eat a bit of lead :lol:
Meh

Postby Meh » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:53 am

Yeah.
Well.
Dogs drink anti-freeze, oil, and gasoline right of the ground. What kind of pallet is that?

:lol:
Missy

Postby Missy » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:50 am

Cats and dogs both put things into their mouth's that they shouldn't.

When i was a little kid we had a cat that loved green beens, in fact thats what we fed her.

And dogs will eat veg too. In fact my moms dog no longer gets dog treats due to blatter infections and stones, so they cut up apple to give to her for treats and she loves it just as much as my cat who (just so happened to be named Missy..>.<) liked green beans.

As far as preferance goes, its obvious that I would pick a dog over a cat, but there is no way to determine which is better for we all have an opinon of what is better or isn't.

Personally I'd take the leg humping over the loud shrill screams of a cat in heat in the middle of the night. But hey, lets not forget that cats also hump people too. I've seen it! In fact it was a face of a person that the cat was humping rather than the leg. LOL

Personally I don't like the smell of cat urine, it stinks from here to high heaven, and so long as I can take a dog outside on a leash, I don't never have to worry about the smell. And I have an incredible sense of smell.

With a dog I can choose whether or not I'd like to wear white fur with my black pant suit, but with a cat....unless its hairless (Which= god awful ugly) I don't have that choice. (Not all dogs shed, yay for that, and when they do it's usually an awful lot less anyhow.)

I can kick a dog off my bed and roll over and go back to sleep when he's in my way. He'll just lazily find a place ont he floor to fall back asleep. While a cat will come back numerous times over and persist that his spot is on the bed with me.

I'm not intimidated----I'd just rather not be annoyed by them. My patience for other things to impede on my lifestyle is very short when it comes to things that never learn. (Mostly every thing aside of humans) Thus, myself and cats aren't a very good pair.

Anyways...what about monkies. . :P I think those'd be great. Specially for all them people we got on boats who need companionship. :lol:
thingnumber2

Postby thingnumber2 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:53 am

or parrots! and they repeat phrases you say often...
Ecilope

Postby Ecilope » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:58 am

Kicking your dog out of bed, that's so sad. In the wild, packs will sleep huddled all together. Only the Omega (the scapegoat, downtrodden member) has to sleep all on their own.

And it's true, cats take patience to live with. They're more like people, with their own personalities and opinions. Dogs are fixtures that you can bend to your will. (not that you morally should, mind you, but most people do.)

Anyway...
I think it would be cool to have animals eat each other. Eventually when they get domesticated, you'll have to protect your sheep from wolves, etc. Maybe that could be another use for dogs, guardians and herders.
- Becky

Players Department

Resource Department
thingnumber2

Postby thingnumber2 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:01 am

if animals could eat other animals...oh man...that'd just be awesome....
JJ

Postby JJ » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:47 am

you know we have 6 goats and 2 scarabs in dhung....4 of the goats go bye bye and now we are left with 4 scarabs.... :shock: uh oh...i hope they dont have a taste for humans... <.< >.>
"I think I am wearing a raccoon instead of a fur loin cloth!" O_O poor raccoon....
Sho

Postby Sho » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:38 am

What is with the scarabs? Scarabs are dung beetles! I haven't actually seen one in Cantr, but everyone says they're terrifying. Should dung beetles be deadly killers?
JJ

Postby JJ » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:40 am

some have been spoted in the pok area but poor little guys never escaped from the blade of terror. :cry: but anyways :D they arent just dung beetles they rabid beetles....you have to venture in the world of cantr to find all sorts of interesting things.

actualy dhung is part of cantr...so making it area in cantr. which means cantr does have scarabs all in one. =P *useless idiotic ranting*
"I think I am wearing a raccoon instead of a fur loin cloth!" O_O poor raccoon....

Return to “Suggestions”