Who wants to chat?

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

SekoETC

Who wants to chat?

Postby SekoETC » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:04 pm

I feel bored and I feel like I don't get to talk enough. I don't feel like talking to my husband. Normally I would ask on Facebook who wants to chat but generally no one replies, so it's pretty pointless. I used to have one person who chatted with me but she deactivated her account. I feel lonely.
Not-so-sad panda
HFrance

Re: Who wants to chat?

Postby HFrance » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:34 am

I do not like to talk on irc or in any messenger, but if I could talk with you in a tavern, my first question would be about the panda reason have been so sad lately. I do not like to see sad pandas... :(
Cantr II is a social simulator. What is not working is due a problem in the society.
Cantr is like Vegas - what happens in the game should be in the game.
"It's a virtual world, not a theme park!" (Richard Bartle)
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:37 am

The panda is sad because I'm unemployed and have too much free time in my hands. I've been so bored that I've done more chores this week than ever before.
Not-so-sad panda
Vanya

Postby Vanya » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:47 am

Well... Im late to the... party? Yeaaahh...

Whatever. Im not really a talkative person. I actually tend to avoid social moments beyond the familiar ones, and I describe myself as allergic to people. Im can tell as true that im misanthrope...
... But I know the feeling, and sometimes I share it. Since I closed my iron gates, the inner doors, and mostly all the doors of every room inside my own inner castle (and I soldered those doors with sadistic pleasure), I also found that most answers are inside me. And whenever Im in need enough to surpass my lack of maturity, I just shut up myself and enter in my sacro-sanctum shrine, and I find those answers there after a meditative (and sometimes self-anihilating) work.

Anyway. If you feel at some time in need of human contact, just throw me a pidgeon with a note attached to it. Im always in talk-mood for those who feel as lonely as I once felt :p
Finch

Postby Finch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:14 am

Well I wouldn't mind making more friends all over the world, so anyone can really feel free to flick me a message :D
The human version of the one hundred emoji

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”